Sign in to follow this  
ScottHansen

[Game Update] - 401750

Mike23Ua    9627

YAY Thanks Man you guys are really on top of these fixes! :) (that was really fast too.. like Wow.)

Im going to guess these fixes won’t hit consoles until the next big game update though right? It’s okay I can wait, I’m just super thrilled that it’s fixed. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Fierystar88    20
2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

YAY Thanks Man you guys are really on top of these fixes! :) (that was really fast too.. like Wow.)

Im going to guess these fixes won’t hit consoles until the next big game update though right? It’s okay I can wait, I’m just super thrilled that it’s fixed. 

I got one of the big fixes a couple hours ago on my ps4. Abby is SO much better now. It's hard enough playing on console but this has made it much easier.

blizstorm    204

Awwww... I think spore cloud destroying the food in icebox is more fun. All the toad fight that got into trouble when the team food supply got destroyed

Bird Up    2293

pipspooks mess with building stuctures like campfires at night. you can't build around a pipspook. other followers like abby and all the pets don't mess with building structures. pipspook should be more like abby and the pets?

Edited by Bird Up
  • Thanks 1