Sign in to follow this  
Wumpair

The builders project

Mike23Ua    2,958

I rarely ever left home anyway, I didn’t go out much except maybe to get something to eat or buy groceries- I didn’t go out to bars drinking or to parties, I mostly just stayed at home with my family playing video games all day that’s just what we do..

So this world pandemic made almost Zero changes to a life I had been living most my life to begin with.

I do find it Ironic that people used to think I was some weirdo giving me weird looks in stores and stuff and that if they got too close to me they might catch some life threatening Virus. Now it seems like God wants the whole world to know how Awkward that feeling can feel.

And while I do hope things go back to normal sooner rather than later, I think that maybe this is God’s way of telling us we should be nicer and more considerate of those around us. The way I’ve always seen things- Everything happens for a Reason.. we may not fully understand that reason but everything the good, the bad, all of it happens for a reason.

So, Hopefully what I have said hasn’t offended or upset anyone, I wish you all the best of health & to stay safe. This thread seems like it will be a lot of fun and a nice distraction from real world problems, so I will check back every now and then to view the things other people can come up with. :) 

• Like 2

Charlie Dark    190

hELP I've been stuck in here for weeks and I haven't set food on the outside for god knows how long! Plus because my country has no idea of tech we don't have any online homework either.. it's like I'm bound to my office chair at this point 

• Sad 1

Charlie Dark    190
24 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

aw man, we will propably have an english test... done in kahoot.

wait isn't that an app for elementary students?.. I hope their isn't an app for high-schoolers