Sign in to follow this  
ScottHansen

[Game Update] - 401443

ArubaroBeefalo    4856
1 minute ago, Zheos said:

Are people complaining about the changes Wendy mains or did they just pick her up with this rework? Because honestly..

I'm glad the elixirs got their durations extended and you have a way to force the extra damage with an elixir. The damage buff seems interesting, maybe a bug will make it stack with itself lol

i played her since she was release and abigails haunts her to kill her every night and im so upset with that change

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

Freshness    246
Just now, Zheos said:

Are people complaining about the changes Wendy mains or did they just pick her up with this rework? Because honestly..

I'm glad the elixirs got their durations extended and you have a way to force the extra damage with an elixir. The damage buff seems interesting, maybe a bug will make it stack with itself lol

Reread the thing again
they changed the way Abigail's damage works again

before it was based on the day/night cycle, was then changed to just increase when wendy is low hp and NOW its back to the day/night cycle

• Like 1

Mike23Ua    7713
3 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

@ScottHansen It appears that attacking Abigail as the owner does not put Abigail back to her flower but instead kills her instantly like it was before, which is bit annoying since she'll loose all the buffs when doing it. But now you can also use the flower on Abigail to make her return too, without loosing buffs. If that's still the case: Could 'attacking abigail as Wendy' be adjusted to 'using the flower on her' instead of 'killing Abigail instantly'? Not everyone knows about that feature right now and some still play Wendy the old style by attacking Abigail once they don't need her.

This is a Console player problem especially because if I’m in battle fighting hounds with Abby and then accidentally smack Abby, she dies.. can we just remove the Ability to smack Abby altogether??? <3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Terra B Welch    5675
14 minutes ago, Zheos said:

I'm a Wendy main, always have been.

As for these recent changes I think they're just fine, if anything I think abigail's petal thing could potentially make dragonfly rushing as Wendy faster then pre-rework.

Heck I wonder if two wendies(or a wendy and a wes) and one abigail with night damage could knock down dragonfly for the second scale(using dark swords/glass cutters), since the petal thing should make them do more then 51 damage with a dark sword or glass cutter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mike23Ua    7713
3 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Does it matter? We're all playing and experiencing the same character rework, regardless of the amount of experience before that rework.

Yes it matters, because the changes they make don’t just apply to the PC Version of the game...

they have to do what’s best for Xbox and PS4 as well- And Because Console players could not Quickly Apply Elixirs to Abigail without entering a idle stance to do so... the Elixirs needed to last significantly longer.

The same applies to the lower HP tied to Wendy Remember those of us playing on Console we had to stand completely still and enter into an Idle menu tab in order to heal up Abigail, and we obviously can’t do that in mid-combat or with dangerously low HP.

IDC if it made the game easier for some of you guys... because it made something that was Borderline unplayable on Console- Playable again.

I WISH Potions on console could be changed to be more like Wortox Souls.. you can just scroll to and instant use them instead of having to drag and apply them onto Abigails flower...

This would’ve solved ALOT of problems (and probably could still be considered for a future QoL Console update) but for now- Longer Lasting Elixirs is the simplest Solution.

So from now on please consider that Klei has to make this game not just on PC but also PS4, Xbox and likely Nintendo in the future. Thanks :) 

• Like 4

I don't really see the appeal of glass cannon Wendy the constant fear of death knowing that one small mistake means you die to anything sounds like something I wouldn't want to deal with even the best player will mess up and die if you can only make one mistake and your done. I think that the time based damage isn't that bad considering how easy it is to get mourning glories to make the potion to get full damage. I like that they made Abby more team based for not just Wendy but everyone I think it was a good idea.

Edited by Educated Fish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1