Lbphero    1416
Just now, Canis said:

tbh, the glass-cannon-summoner character type will probably be vitalized in Maxwell's rework.

:/

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Terra M Welch    3947

hmm, honestly I didn't mind the health based damage, I just felt it was a little on the low end, anywho I guess it's been tweaked.

The petal thing sounds interesting tho

• Like 2

Lbphero    1416
3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

YES!!!!!! This is amazing, Thank You.

To answer the questions of why revert damage from being tied to Wendy’s Health, is because laggy games, and Console players especially had a very hard time with it.

Wendy was always seen as an EASY Character Choice, And the sudden shift to Running around on lower Health was HARD Character choice.

Though it makes me Wonder if they’ll Repurpose the lower Health Higher Damage into Wes since he IS A Challenge Character.... hmmmm?

Nahh Maybe not. Eitherway I’m glad potions last longer too- Because Console players couldn’t just apply them mid battle- We have to stop moving and enter an entirely different menu tab to apply Elixirs to Abigail- Which keeps us out of Combat... 

Now without needing to be low on health, I might can actually heal Abby more often Without worrying about dying.

hmmm yes today i will lower the skill ceiling for a character purely because i want to play this character specifically and no other one that may be easier for me 

Edited by Lbphero
  • Like 4
  • Confused 8

Zofo    1
1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

Changes:

• Abigail's attack besets her opponents with ghostly petals for a short period of time, increasing its damage received from all other damage sources. Wendy is able to take advantage of this and will deal substantially more damage.

Can we please get more details on this? How long does it last? How much increased damage received? It's multiplicative or additive with warly foods, wigfrid and wolfgang extra damage?

• Thanks 1

ArubaroBeefalo    2504
1 minute ago, Freshness said:

It took one simple change to make wendy almost immediately uninteresting to me again
Thanks.

same here. I saw the patch and get hype but when i read it was like cold water

• Like 1
  • Sad 1