Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

[Experimental Update] - 401239

Kevin    3947

Hey Grifters,

This update adds an (early) experiment for Rook's final boss! It also incorporates all of the fixes that were in this morning's hotfix, and a lot of behind-the-scenes support for the translations.

• New Rook final boss experiment!
  • Competing Bids: Fix stuck state when failing negotiation with the target.  Add missing dialog when being betrayed by the other hunter.
  • Ice Cold: Add contact as a combat target so you can bribe bystanders to help.
  • Fix speaker while asking Nadan questions.
  • Fix typos
  • Fights entered in self-defense no longer give you aggressive cards.
  • Avoid moving dead attendee in 
  • Don't play chargeup sound when showing ChargeCell UI in the fighter popup.
  • Add a feature tooltip for Doubt.
  • Added a slight delay between Arint's taunt and her switching anim mappins so that they line up correctly
  • Removing parasites now uses DeltaMax rather than hand-rolling its clamp logic.  Prevent max health and health from going below 1.
  • Print when cards are upgraded/removed.
  • Activate go_to_hideout before dialog, so that {hiding_spot} gets cast and can be string-substituted.
  • Add support for Encounter:LocFormat to sub for non-Agent cast, like locations.
  • Fix attract state for side_competing_bids.
  • Aggressive battles show the aggressive battle card on the convo option tooltip.
  • Localize all usages of "owner" and "opponent" which occur when displaying a card or modifier without an owner.
  • Notify user when a fight option is aggressive

View full update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RageLeague    1505
Spoiler

I'm assuming the thing left after defeating the grout monster after the fight is the thing that Rook's after.

Are we going to fight another boss? Are we going to fight Kalandra or Fellemo?

What exactly triggers the Grout Monster? Is it based on certain amount of turns? If so, what is the point of damaging the high priest?

Edited by RageLeague

TF3    194

I really like the grout burrs in the fight. The temp power one specifically is really interesting. I randomed into a deck that had Cyclone as a finisher, used against the monster, and then facepalmed when I realized I gave the boss a free permanent 4 power up since I removed his temporary power debuff. I hope you guys keep that interaction as is. Shame I couldnt finish the fight since it crashed on me near the end.

• Haha 1

RageLeague    1505

I feel like this is way too easy compared to Kashio. It would probably be better if this fight's second phase is triggered after dropping the high priest's health to 1 instead of triggering after the 3rd round.

Gr1m-    97
18 hours ago, TF3 said:

I really like the grout burrs in the fight. The temp power one specifically is really interesting. I randomed into a deck that had Cyclone as a finisher, used against the monster, and then facepalmed when I realized I gave the boss a free permanent 4 power up since I removed his temporary power debuff. I hope you guys keep that interaction as is. Shame I couldnt finish the fight since it crashed on me near the end.

You can also retain the power by casting Fever (bog card) and Brain Tick on yourself, pretty cool :D