Sign in to follow this  
ScottHansen

[Game Update] - 400698

Recommended Posts

KCDA    676
18 hours ago, joker177 said:

Wendy is weaker than she used to be.It's a little disappointing.

Wendy's damage has always been 0.75x. It still is 0.75x...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    12934

I’m glad that this Hotfix is not on Xbox One yet... I love Angry Abigail and she’s super easy to control with just the Left or Right DPAD toggle.

Hopefully this hotfix stays exclusive to PC- Because I’m looking at it as Klei testing what fans like & Dislike...

They can’t push these Hotfixes to consoles as fast as they can PC- So any significant changes made for console at least will likely only be applied with the next big console update.

In the Meantime.. I’ll continue playing with super Aggressive Riled Up Abby, And I’ll know to tap the Dpad swapping her to Soothe Status when I don’t want her to chase after and kill things.

The only things Abigail should NOT ever kill are Tamed or Neutral mobs.

Glommer, Tamed Beefalo, Hutch, Chester etc... 

The confusing one to deal with would be Merms... they are hostile and must die- But If a Wurt is in the game they are Wurts friends and killing them would hurt Wurt.

Im sure Abby killing Maxwell shadows was strictly for PVP (Which I rarely ever see anyone on Xbox playing anyway.)

I hope Klei can fix this.... :( 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nero-DMC    23
15 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m glad that this Hotfix is not on Xbox One yet... I love Angry Abigail and she’s super easy to control with just the Left or Right DPAD toggle.

Hopefully this hotfix stays exclusive to PC- Because I’m looking at it as Klei testing what fans like & Dislike...

They can’t push these Hotfixes to consoles as fast as they can PC- So any significant changes made for console at least will likely only be applied with the next big console update.

In the Meantime.. I’ll continue playing with super Aggressive Riled Up Abby, And I’ll know to tap the Dpad swapping her to Soothe Status when I don’t want her to chase after and kill things.

The only things Abigail should NOT ever kill are Tamed or Neutral mobs.

Glommer, Tamed Beefalo, Hutch, Chester etc... 

The confusing one to deal with would be Merms... they are hostile and must die- But If a Wurt is in the game they are Wurts friends and killing them would hurt Wurt.

Im sure Abby killing Maxwell shadows was strictly for PVP (Which I rarely ever see anyone on Xbox playing anyway.)

I hope Klei can fix this.... :( 

you are sooo lucky, i miss agressive abi 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    12934

I am on Xbox and Therefore this Hotfix likely won’t be applied to the console version of the game until the next major game update.. I’ve been playing around with Abigail a lot lately to see what I can & Can Not do with her.

Dear Klei- Please Return Abigails Riled up feature back to being ATLEAST aggressive towards Butterflies, Bees, and Rabbits.

The following game clip shows Why- I had to step away from the game and help my Sister cook food for a few minutes, so I had set a fully burning Endo Fire through the night and put Abby on Rile Up Mode.

By the time I was able to return to my game I was already Starving to Death with no Food.. Luckily Abigails Aggressiveness saved me from Dying.

See for Yourself. 

Wendy’s design is Intended to be a easy character to play as right?? Why take this away from Her?:( 

BE74B34F-6E2C-43AD-83E2-38A06078EFF8.gif

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wytera    29

Can you please bring back the more aggressive Abigail, or at the very least make it so she's back to being aggressive to butterflies and bees?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cursed Name    305
22 hours ago, Spaartan said:

some suggestions have been to make it so that you can use multiple at once,

I think she should stack at least 2 elixirs. (I haven't had time to play with it yet, but I think it would make it a little more customizable, consequently making everyone proud of their build).

I needed to write this, now I can die with a clear conscience.

Edited by Wesbie
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I know how much you are dedicated to your work, and it must be discouraging when someone wants to change what you have done, without first understanding how to play.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spaartan    1074
7 minutes ago, Wesbie said:

I think she should stack at least 2 elixirs. (I haven't had time to play with it yet, but I think it would make it a little more customizable, consequently making everyone proud of their build).

I needed to write this, now I can die with a clear conscience.

I agree, this could make her have different "uses", like a main attacker, shield or a mix of both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spaartan    1074
Just now, Bird Up said:

bring back aggressive abby gang. but tags for glommer, ruins vases and chairs, birds, beefalo, bernie.

EXACTLY what we need

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kur0u    1220

@ScottHansen, Something I found weird on consoles is the ability to kill/hit Abigail during fights, if she can be summoned/unsummoned at will why can we still hit and kill her? I constantly kill Abby when trying to fight mobs together with her, it's a very annoying lingering action from her previous state, killing her in one hit when she's got 600 health really makes no sense. The damage from Abigail and Wendy together is perfectly balanced in my eyes.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumpair    407
3 hours ago, Kuro_kira said:

@ScottHansen, Something I found weird on consoles is the ability to kill/hit Abigail during fights, if she can be summoned/unsummoned at will why can we still hit and kill her? I constantly kill Abby when trying to fight mobs together with her, it's a very annoying lingering action from her previous state, killing her in one hit when she's got 600 health really makes no sense. The damage from Abigail and Wendy together is perfectly balanced in my eyes.

There is a reason: (weary dumb but still)

You can burn the flower of Abi while she is summoned, she will be allays stuck with you unless you kill her.

Dumb right?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    12934
1 hour ago, Wumpair said:

There is a reason: (weary dumb but still)

You can burn the flower of Abi while she is summoned, she will be allays stuck with you unless you kill her.

Dumb right?!

Just.. no.

I can’t effectively HELP Abigail in Battle because if we are fighting a hound wave and all the hounds die but I’m still spamming X, I accidentally whack Abigail in the face killing her. This wouldn’t be a problem if I could just Resummon her again at her full health & without losing the potion I had just applied to her. 

BUT I DO!!!

I THINK Abigail dying when hit and Abigail Attacking Maxwell’s Shadows is strictly with PvP gameplay in mind. But in Coop.. it is understandably HIGHLY annoying.

Please fix this Klei <3

AAD91329-FBE1-4856-94E4-003BEF5C0401.gif

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9379
9 hours ago, Bird Up said:

bring back aggressive abby gang. but tags for glommer, ruins vases and chairs, birds, beefalo, bernie.

And let's not forget about Maxwell's 1 hp puppets either.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    91365
5 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

And let's not forget about Maxwell's 1 hp puppets either.

They should borrow Abigail's new groth mechanic so that the puppets are kind of like Maxwell's children. That way they get stronger as time goes on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orchids    32

I was kind of hoping the Hand-Me-Down skin would give Wendy a tooth gap, but I guess that it makes sense that it doesn't because technically it's Wendy in Abigail's clothes. Still a bummer, though! 

13 hours ago, Bird Up said:

bring back aggressive abby gang. but tags for glommer, ruins vases and chairs, birds, beefalo, bernie.

Don't forget Shootius. 

Edited by Orchidea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain_Rage    2296
On 3/22/2020 at 1:52 AM, Mike23Ua said:

By the time I was able to return to my game I was already Starving to Death with no Food.. Luckily Abigails Aggressiveness saved me from Dying.

See for Yourself. 

Wendy’s design is Intended to be a easy character to play as right?? Why take this away from Her?:( 

BE74B34F-6E2C-43AD-83E2-38A06078EFF8.gif

Feedback: make Abigail target and punish Wendy automatically by delivering a coup de grace if her living sister has problems with her logistics to the degree that she is running around with a cluttered inventory without any food.

Seriously though, turning the game into a complete cake-walk undermines the fun. And image the horror of having multiple Wendy(ies) on the same server killing butterflies in a flower filled area and producing an absurd amount of Butterfly Wings and lag.

I fear that would not be fun..... yes, perhaps create a way to get her riled up on occasion, acquiring small mobs, by using a potion or something, but don't make it overwhelmingly easy to amass Butterfly Wings and Butter (then there wouldn't be any reason to get any other food during spring / summer / autumn after planting a garden of flowers, which can be done veryyyy easily).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this