Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Wendy's Character Refresh is Now Available!

Mr0idealistic    586
52 minutes ago, POWD3d4 said:

I think they are alike

unknown.png

If something I found this picture in the game files

It’s a crab, oh my god it’s a stone crab if it was carved into a castle in fact dare I say this could be a hermit crab!

2Q==.jpeg

• Like 3

Seero    852

AHhh I wasn't able to watch twitch streams, will the point system apply to the eyebrella?

Mrklli    1056
2 hours ago, Ressayez said:

Just thought I'd make a quick video in case anyone was wondering what the new skin set looked like in-game! I was personally very curious about how the hair, in particular, would look, especially from the back.

DId I just see you unraveling a heirloom elegant GoH Wendy head?! *shock*

4 hours ago, lavaclaw7 said:

I have a Bug. I bought the Abigail's skull flower, but when I actually play, i don't have it. do you know how to fix this? 

You need to craft a new flower to get a skinned one. Did you try that?

Newax    221

Okay, hold the phone! 

This! This right here!

c864ceee0a484f3108d418d00e478301.png

Abigail Lillian Carter
CARTER! IT'S CONFIRMED, WENDY IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO MAXWELL

Not even mentioning the guy in the animation, Maxwell's brother i believe.

THIS IS THE LORE I WANTED

Edited by Newax
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mr. Despair    172

Wendy's problem has always been that she's not good with things like bosses but is good killing spiders/bees which are not hard to kill or not that useful.

I don't understand why they would reduce Abigail's HP to 150 (which increases after some days but the max is 600) and to make it worse she only deals 60 damage when Wendy is at 1 HP, you have to wait for what basically used to be the regular Abi (Which will get killed easily by even Deerclops) while Wendy is vulnerable at 1HP and would get killed with one hit by anything. I was expecting Abigail to start with 600 hp and increase DMG/HP over time.

Pipspooks are a fun idea but the Elixirs don't help at all, They don't stack and Abigail will get killed fast even with the regeneration because of her low HP.

It's nice that you can control her better now and the Animated short was good.

The Sisturn gives Sanity but is inferior in every way to the old Sanity Station.

Somehow, This rework fells like a Nerf and is very weird since Wendy was one of the weakest characters in the game.

Edited by Mr. Despair
  • Like 3

Paxtonnnn    4166

I'm getting a really weird glitch, I can't see any loyal, reward (like /yawn), or Proof of Purchase skins in-game in my item collection, but they're still in my Steam inventory.

Edit: I had the weavable filter on, please disregard everything I say from now on.

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Haha 3

SoulSliver    12
9 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

And I'm not sure the potions are enough to make up for that loss.

That's exactly how I feel. That's why I think it's strange we can't stack the different elixirs. Being restricted to one at a time feels incredibly weak.

• Sad 1

DarkPulse91    786

Great job on the new update Klei
I hope everything goes well with having to work from your homes and phone it all in. Make sure to take your time rather than letting your quality slip away!

• Like 2

CaptainChaotica    5289

First off--basic same impressions most people got:  Awww,  Abigail is ADORABLE!  And she was the like, tomboy, more adventurous one of the two, while Wendy is more of a cautious quiet nerd type?  (ME EXCLUSIVE:  Damn, now I wish I hadn't put her Sim into the game already; I should've given her a couple different personality traits.)  And that fake-out...

Dude William Carter looks like THAT?!  Whoah...that's...more of a resemblence than I expected...(I also totally see the Sean Astin thing.  Big Addams Family fan over here.)

Twins running in the family doesn't actually work like _that_, but in stories they usually do, so we'll allow it.  : P This is a story from a world full of MAGIC, after all--and note that even in the "real world", _Maxwell's shadow spells still WORKED_, so it's already kinda not really OUR world, to begin with...

(took out all the stuff about the Williams family and my own Lillian, a Sim, because it's probably too "look at MY stuff!" for this thread.)

Anyway. I haven't made a new server for my Wendyventures yet, but I'm gonna.  It will have some kind of "clever" appropriate name...not "the Wendy Cult", but something that fits.  : P  (My current one (with the adventures of Willow and Charmander (what I named the kittykit) is called "Springtime Shenanigans!" simply because its Winter's Feast name was "Starving in a Winter Wonderland", so I thought I'd just carry on the season thing...)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica

coures    5

Why did I just see someone unravel a Wendy Guest of Honor skin...? I'm so confused and sad af.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1