Wendy's Character Refresh is Coming Next Week!

------

Me I'm just chillin' waiting for it to come out. Man.... 

I might just explode. 

Let's create forum explosion like what happened with Wurt. Where everyone was commenting every 2 minutes going

"OMG WURT WURT WURT HYPE EXCITED CANT WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAA" 

We need that again XD it was a true gamer moment.

1 minute ago, peha.3 said:

Oh boy i cant take it

______

Agreed brother, agreed

It’s almost 12am here, I went to bed early so I could download update as soon as I woke up, Update is not here.. I am a sad Wendy main and my heart is full of echoing sadness, fragile like the shattered glass of her broken mirror she stares into.. you can’t see beauty in a broken mirror... just a bunch of broken & missing puzzle pieces that can’t ever fully be placed back together.

E0879E08-0310-447F-973A-3DB366DC82B1.png

Just now, Pinkamena11FazP said:

I wish it was better... and had Lore.... I'm still upset they took away his sanity from planting trees and eating wood.:(

Agreed. I like the trailer but there needs to be LORE

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

It’s almost 12am here, I went to bed early so I could download update as soon as I woke up, Update is not here.. I am a sad Wendy main and my heart is full of echoing sadness, fragile like the shattered glass of her broken mirror she stares into.. you can’t see beauty in a broken mirror... just a bunch of broken & missing puzzle pieces that can’t ever fully be placed back together.

Hahahahah!!!!! I get it man I get it. Wendy is my favorite character. Not my favorite to play as but my favorite in general. She has so much life to her character. I truly can not wait for her trailer.

@SaltyPickle

BROTHER 

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So poetic, that's what Wendy would say.

@Devs: Umm, what's the market hash/dyn_anim name for Rosy Posy Parasol? None of the dyn_anims in build 400152 begin with grass_umbrella, and I'm sure the 4 included umbrella anims are existing skins for the normal (pigskin and silk) umbrella:

5e73d2291b532_Screenshot2020-03-19at21_12_07.png.2b442267ee5ec42efda4ed6609c765dd.png

Wanted to offer my feedback on wendys refresh :D

Only a couple things i didnt like in the wendy refresh, most of the changes have been great! 

I would like to suggest in riled up mode she acts closer to her origional AI in only attacking neutral creatures or structures if wendy attacks first eg: spider nests and pigs

And we used to be able to kind of point to what we want her to attack by kind of canceling our attack, that was handy

A suggestion for the sisturn, be able to place her flower inside leashing Abigail to that general location

What i loved was the smoother summoning system and the pipspook/mourning glory and elixer gameplay would love to see stackable elixer effects maybe caped at 3?

I liked the growing strength but would like to see it continue out to 1200 maybe being near the sisturn can slowly overclock her max health and when away slowly returns to 600.

the protection potion rather than a shield gives a x2 health pool max for a short time

All in all though thanks for the hard work! And a great game!

Archived