__IvoCZE__    9081

So far it's been almost a year and i got 17 +around 3 elegants (the drop skin counter mod doesn't record the daily drops)

Most of the elegants were during halloween and christmas due to the droprates being increased.

• Like 2

luv    67

No screenshots sadly, but I got almost 2 months straight of wes skins (actual skins and clothes). It's like they were trying to tell me something...

• Like 2

Axelocke    4173

You don't even want to know about the Merrymaker Winonas I got in the span of only 2 weeks. I think I'm mad cursed. Of all the elegant skins in the game, of all the characters in the game, and it gives me Merrymaker Winona. 

• Haha 1

Swollson    457

i get so excited when i get some nice skins xDD my friends,,, not so much hahha

Spoiler

unknown.png

sad.thumb.png.25375c47f88b81e9ae30fc9640ea4765.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

and honorable mentions that i don't have a screenshot for: black kittykit, camping crock pot, polar broodling, and snowy glomglom!

• Like 1

Sinister_Fang    9351

So many people are getting jealous over the alchemy pod skin. I wish I still had the picture of when my dropped. I was shocked when I got it not too long after it was released.

• Like 1

Spep    710

finding the gingerbread fence AND the gate within minutes of eachother via winters feast chests is a mystical experience.

• Like 3

Shopping    2
Spoiler

image.png.a5fbe27ff2f84d559cb2023bd437673a.pngimage.png.a66f344a2507f7083ab23c0e6c81f4fc.pngimage.png.9b4082ebfdc70ac494b3798c1fe31942.pngimage.png.8a512f206be4e8d4949c55f10943df84.png

My luck with skins Isn't that great. Along with these I remember getting Wes's Lover skin before fighting fuelweaver for the first time lol.

• Like 1