Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

[Experimental Update] - 397296

RageLeague    1505

How does the rook assassin's death drop work on sal? I got war stories and it seems that you don't gamble. It's flat out 4 dominance. What about the energy generator?

• Thanks 2

Kevin    3947
4 hours ago, RageLeague said:

How does the rook assassin's death drop work on sal? I got war stories and it seems that you don't gamble. It's flat out 4 dominance. What about the energy generator?

It... er... won't do much for Sal. We're going to have to think about how to handle that case more gracefully. Maybe the bosses should have a less specific version alternate version of their loot/banes when they reference character-specific mechanics?

Just pushed a small update that un-placeholders a much more of the new dialog. There's still a bit more placeholder to get rid of - we'll probably push that on monday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gr1m-    97

Bandit Babysitter fight (vs the 4 man stack with the Oshnu) seems to be really really hard atm. Anyone else noticed this? My deck wasn't the greatest but it seems the high amount of damage with Stinging eyes debuff is just too much.

• Thanks 1

Kevin    3947

From feedback it seems like I need to go through the nighttime quests in Rook's day 2 and make a couple of adjustments.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kevin    3947

It varies, as people move around between projects internally. Usually just under 20ish?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2