Sign in to follow this  
AutumnsBeast

AutumnsBeast's fanarts

AutumnsBeast    550
1 hour ago, BeroRoey said:

Your art is lovely! the funny sketches made me giggle :3
I love how you color with pencils <3 the digital one looks great too!!

AAAAWWW, Thank you so muuuch!!! :D

I really appreciate your words!!! I'm glad that you liked it!

• Like 1
  • Health 1

CameoAppearance    2581
13 hours ago, AutumnsBeast said:

I wanted to draw two of my favs things: the sea and sea monsters. As a way to relax myself after a busy week. I love the sea and how mysterious and dark that can become.

283968457_WilsonAndSwimmingHorror(13-09-2020).thumb.png.7b3194082491d66c95b3aca88e082c10.png

Reveal hidden contents

I showed you the initial sketch, but there you have:

IMG_20200911_120644.thumb.jpg.3ef19d80431018b93b7e1be9e411a9f0.jpg

I got the inspiration thanks to this song, It's a remix of Astral Fish from Night in The Woods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLWgR9xi2Uk&ab_channel=CrazyCristof

:O :O :O Spooky!

• Thanks 1

AutumnsBeast    550

Hey, I would like to read your opinions about this:

Spoiler

I have been working in a "crossover piece" that is a reference to these characters:

latest?cb=20170412224344

I cannot decide which character from Don't Starve (Including DST and the DLCs) could be this one:

Deep Hollow Hollerers | Night in the Woods Wiki | Fandom

Those that cannot be playing that instrument are Wilson and Maxwell because they have other roles in this idea (I hope I could make more than one piece based in this). Other characters that I have in mind as protagonist are Winona and Willow, but I'm not entirely sure, hehe, however I would like not to include them as part of the band. Wolfgang, Wes and Wortox have already been chosen to be the other musicians.  

More than crossover, this is more like: Wilson is having dreams with an astral looking Constant based in those astral levels in NITW... That is my idea. 

Also, I will add some sketches about it:

image.png.6a0a8b7fd5386ad815d3ba2131cea827.png

image.png.6fd95ddfbbad30843eda984fce6d6e03.png

image.thumb.png.27a6d6e1483e312732dd0afe9b097b2e.png

image.png.ce6e8383e3adac1ab21d5274694cc8f8.png

Yeah that's it, I want to keep this as a surprise B)

... mainly because I don't have much done, lol.

Thank you for reading, I will be happy to read your suggestions or ideas! 

Edited by AutumnsBeast
  • Like 4

Blueleaf12    1959

Hello, I love your shadow nessie art, it's lovely!

Maybe have Warly on sax? I also love Night in the Woods so I'd love to see a cool crossover! I love how you translated Willow and Wilson into the colour scheme of the dream musicians! 

• Thanks 1

AutumnsBeast    550
5 hours ago, Blueleaf12 said:

Hello, I love your shadow nessie art, it's lovely!

Maybe have Warly on sax? I also love Night in the Woods so I'd love to see a cool crossover! I love how you translated Willow and Wilson into the colour scheme of the dream musicians! 

Thank you, reading that makes me happy!!! 

To be honest, Warly was one of my options at the beginning, but I was a bit indecisive. I think that role would suit him well, even if it is not the instrument that serves as his voice. I hope to finish those pieces soon, I have more than one drawing in mind, hehehe. 

• Like 1

ZeeDragon    2245
7 hours ago, AutumnsBeast said:

If you know which song is, I will give you a virtual cookie.

I never played NITW, but I do believe that's Pumpkin Head Guy.

• Like 1

AutumnsBeast    550

Happy late Winter feast... I know I should be doing winter feast related drawings but...  *Hands you these Wilsons with a Witch dagger cosplay!* :applause:

Sorry, all I'm doing lately is crossover-related drawings :wilson_resigned:

WilsonWitchdagger(25-12-2020)2-2.thumb.png.6ae1f6575728b0cf531072e186f0018e.pngWilsonWitchdagger(26-12-2020)1-2.thumb.png.3ce81e450d04fb46cd1d87dbf0683814.png

ColorPaletteWilsonWitchdagge(26-12-2020).png

Some tasty sketches: 

Spoiler

IMG_20201220_235458.thumb.jpg.03743a2b59af90b925649595279d1093.jpg

WilsonWitchdaggerSketches.thumb.png.64858d71377ac04202b3641cb22a8848.png

image.png.18d51745dfdce1683cae7f8495fb671e.png

Edited by AutumnsBeast
  • Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

AutumnsBeast    550

At this point I'm not afraid of showing this AU thing, so enjoy:

Spoiler

I don't know if you know about this game called "Them's Fighting Herds", if you don't-... now you know ;) It is a fighting game with a art style very similar to MLP.

One of my favorite character from the game is Oleander, that is this precious unicorn:

Oleander_Action.thumb.png.c01245a8bfdeb23cbc633cf2ce1378c7.png

The first time that I saw her, Maxwell came to my mind only because they both have books of "dark magic". I know it's a ridiculous comparison but my mind works a bit strange.

One idea led to another, and I ended up with a AU where almost every survivor is a four leged hoofed herbivore. I don't have all them all, but I wanted to share the sketches that I have for the moment.

Let's start with Maxwell:

image.png.8f2fc8d6c2d12fbd1742dc4cf6d6633f.pngimage.png.3772e3ca4102922452dd00f17a1a33da.png

He is still being redesigned, but he is basically an Alicorn.

His lore is basically the same: Maxwell was a unicorn who had always dreamed of being a great magician; In this universe magic is something that is not considered real, or so it was until Maxwell found the codex Umbra and used it in his magic acts as it happens in the original lore. With the help of the codex he acquires supernatural abilities, as well as a pair of wings that turns him into an alicorn.

Since I got inspired by Them's fighting herds for making this, he has a "moveset": Maxwell uses his shadow clones to distract his opponents, giving him time to scape. If he doesn't find the chance to run away, he will use the Umbra codex to attack his opponents, either with spells or literally hitting them with the book.

Wilson:

image.thumb.png.4099f11c8924f2cc8dc606b5e468eb26.png

I do not have many drawings of him, they are principally headshots.

So, Wilson is a unicorn because I wanted to be ironic with him. 

As I said, magic is not "real" in their world, so being a unicorn has nothing special, except showing off your horn. Wilson is a unicorn that leaved his homeland just to become a great scientific. He live in a cabin on the outskirts of a town that he only visits to get some supplies; at the beggining the locals were kind of curious, but with the time they started to kind of fear him thanks to all of those explosions and other things that his experiments produced. Over time he was somewhat "despised" by others, something that Wilson didn't much care for unless an angry mob came to his house to question him.

And you know the rest... The portal and The Constant.

His moveset consist in using his horn to stab, throwing stuff and some kicking. He would be a pretty balance fighter.

Wolfgang:

image.png.56ef42bda5bdf3e81040e9c9001fd52c.png

He is a caribou because I wanted him to be a animal adapted to the cold and that looks very strong.

He is almost the same... A strongman from a very distant place that works in a circus. As a caribou, He is very  proud of his antlers and mustache and helps the survivors fighting those big and scary monsters, which he is afraid of, but that fear doesn't stop him to protect his friends.

I've read that Wolfgang was in the same circus with Wes, I don't know if that's true-

if it's not official, I do not care, I'll use it in this AU then.

He uses his antlers to throw his enemies, and then to stomp them too. Like in the original game, when he eats a lot, he gets bigger and stronger.

Wes:

image.thumb.png.bc18fe771af6d7dcee79b4709e6208b5.pngimage.png.0edda43932e9b7df59dd662d5cc82e20.png

He is a Donkey-Pegasus Hybrid that uses his long ears and wings as a form of communication. I wanted to give him a horse bridle because  I thought it was a nice touch.

Wes performed in the streets to earn some money until a showman found him and decided to hire him as part of his spectacle. Thanks to his wings, he can fly and makes some tricks in the air: he is kind of clumsy when flying, but still makes his best.

Being mute was not so easy when he wanted to interact with others in the circus, he spent a few days without someone to hang out with, until he met Wolfgang who became his best friend and the person that proctected him from bullies, developing a brother-like relationship.

In The Constant, Wes tends to fly in a very agitated way when he sees danger and thanks to this he gets too tired, sometimes even getting stuck in the trees without knowing how to get down on his own. He uses his umbrella for defend himself from anything that wants to hurt him.

Wigfrid:

image.png.15f845fb0e294928b3707d3c2d9925c1.png

I only have this xd

She is a sheep that uses a viking helmet that makes her look like a ram. She uses her fluffy wool to reduce or stop the damage she receives. Because humans are quadruped animals in this world, that means they don't have hands, so to move things they use a kind of telekinesis that I have not decided yet how it works, anyway, Wigfrid uses this telepathy to hold her spear and launch herself to the fight.

Her lore is the same, she is actually just an actress. Even so, she will always be the one at the forefront of every battle.

Wickerbottom:

image.png.7990968730f87b02652d0e8f0b24409d.pngimage.png.a5234c3e1a3cff835d9a7bc6a17adcb2.png

She is a unicon with a curly horn, basically a pure blood one. 

Her lore is the same and there are not so many extra thing to say more than she uses her books for fighting and casting "magic spells": spawning birds and those Wickerbottom things, she uses all of that for fighting.

Warly:

image.png.cab150bcbf8d887e9c2f08d79c870526.png

image.png.de874aa1fdc8758883bb4e619d52de91.png

He is the only one that I have decided a final look. I'm still deciding his color palette. If you have any suggestion, I will be glad to read it.

Warly is a goat that has a big love for cooking and hates eating non processed food.  

I made him a goat thanks to a story that a heard in my country about an little island full of goats that ended up there because the ship that was carrying them was wrecked.

His lore doesn't change too much, except that he is captable to drinking salt water and has some good fighting tricks like super agility.

And that's all for now :wilson_curious:

The truth is that I have developed many things for this AU that in part makes me feel ashamed xD

I have not drawn all of them yet and I have not visually captured some concepts either. Some things are different in this AU compared to the orginal Don't Starve world, because of course they are no longer humans; characters like Wurt, Wormwood, Wortox, and all those who are considered monsters remain the same, except for Webber, who I haven't drawn yet.

4aa22b0e5f0e432b21a7b9708a8bd270.jpg.49295d1720710b54a468f0761b29768b.jpg

Thank you so much for reading all of this, have a great day! :flustered:

Edited by AutumnsBeast
  • Like 1
  • Happy Hazard 1