Mindset when it comes to griefers?

2 hours ago, meepmoop said:

DST Germany is known to be a problematic server with lots of connection issues even for people in Germany.

DST France is good for me most of the time. I do like it but its a bit far from my region so I will prioritize other servers before.

All the Russian servers are a bit problematic for me too. They tend to (understandably) have Russians in them. And although I can read Russian I can not write in it (Russian is not my native language so dont judge) and its hard to communicate.

What about the DST US Servers?

Griefers  are the entire reason I began to lock my servers and only make them available for me and my friends. I don't feel like i need to constantly puppyguard my base, and it lowers my stress by a    landslide to just play with my friends.   Public servers can be fun, but they're incredibly risky. for me I just take the safe route and play with people I trust. 

Honestly, it really is a very consistent monologue, unheard most of the time, when a player expresses a griefer issue on a game nowadays. It should be a top priority for all online multiplayer games, and it barely ever is. They should allow any number of players in a dedicated server start a kick/rollback vote at any day. Take a day 5-7 nice base by portal with 3 current players, the 2 actual players putting into it are away gathering/hunting/actually playing, and the griefer hangs back at base to do his thing, during this a brand new player joins and pops at portal only to watch everything burn, suddenly the 2 good players come back and at this point the griefer could either be gone or pinning the poor newbie somehow and even if they do detect the griefer, he can very well stick around with cero consequences until the actual day comes the OG players can cast a vote to kick, if, they are still around.

Archived