Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

[Experimental Update] - 396401

TF3    194
2 hours ago, SpicyNiceCream said:

Guess random stuff growing out of the wood floor will become history.unknown.png

Since it's in the screenshot, I gotta ask, is it intended for the Bog Blaster to drop from the Loot Clusters as is? Given how the rest of the items dropped are Hatch items, I assumed the Jammed Blaster would make more sense to be the drop since it hatches into the regular Bog Blaster.

On an unrelated note, anyone know how to get the Autodog Blaster and Automech Blaster?

pacovf    915
6 minutes ago, TF3 said:

On an unrelated note, anyone know how to get the Autodog Blaster and Automech Blaster?

I think the first one is from an opportunity where somebody offers to scrap your autodog for parts, it's one of the possible items you can get (the other one is auto-plating, not sure if there's anything else). You need to have an autodog first though. Dunno about the automech one. Maybe the event where you find a malfunctioning Automech?

• Like 1

Gr1m-    97

Can't get past Arint atm, think it crashes when she tries to do a certain attack, not sure though, sent in reports.
Another thing that I was wondering, in this run I just did I had the Flead Egg card early on and then I saw Company Band in the shop.
So I thought when the Flead would hatch that it would get the bonus HP but it didn't. It'd be awesome if it applied to these kinds of Fleads aswell!

• Like 1