Sign in to follow this  
w00tyd00d

[Automation Update] Add flippable options to the new circuits like the Signal Selector

w00tyd00d    193

First off, let me just say thank you Klei for adding some really cool new circuitry options to play around with. :D I really love the notification alarm, very good idea to add the other options to it, too!

This could probably go for a few different things, but this is the example I threw together. I would really love it if I could flip (mirror) the new Signal Selectors so that say if I wanted to set up a 4 bit array of them, I could have two of them side by side instead of having to stagger them.

image.thumb.png.2ea4014c13c648c3819f174b254bf925.png

As you can see in the pic here, I would love it if I could flip the circuit so that it's mirrored and I could place it next to where I'm selecting it so that both out puts and all 4 inputs are aligned next to each other. Again, this could probably go for a few different circuits or even buildings for that matter, but would be a very nice QoL addition to the game.

Keep up the awesome work and stay healthy :)

EDIT: To clarify, I would love to have the option to both flip and rotate the circuit, so maybe have rotate to "O" and maybe flip to "Shift+O"? Something along those lines, I just also wanted to acknowledge that I know it can also be rotated, but flipping it would also be amazing!

Edited by w00tyd00d
  • Like 2