6Havok9    257

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Let dupes ride the hamburger roombas.

Sweepy is slow, unreliable and probably too busy sweepin' for it to be an effective transport method.

What about:

If placed in a recreation room, sweepy can be the wild ride. He can even throw the wannabe jockeys around every now and then, based on their *wut* skill. Maybe not athletics, something else. Kindness? lol. But Sweepy does this just for fun, and other dupes witnessing the scene may just burst in a laugh or two.

But it doesn't matter, since the outcome is the same: a + morale bonus. Sweepy is happy after the errand is complete.

Maybe idle dupes can hitch a ride on a nearby Sweepy, just out of boredom.  Yea, like Watermelen said. Sweepy doesn't like this. At all. HE'S BUSY.

Ok, we don't really need more recreation tools. But this is the only thing I can think that could allow for a true sweepyridin' experience in the game :wilson_love:

Edited by 6Havok9
  • Haha 4

watermelen671    17,080
3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

make it collapse under Stinky because he is stinky.

Or have it deploy the deodorizer module. :wilson_sneaky:

sweep_bot_deodorize.png.559125416a95229c55a15803c260da8c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oozinator    2,568

I would like your suggestion very much, for dead dupes even more!

Roopy could deliver fallen dwarflicants at the service station, for further use, but only when all tiles horizontally are filled (by natural or artificial tiles),
If not, sweepy takes the dead body and throws it into the hole, to create a natural tile by decomposition, to fill layers with natural tiles!
Same rules for placement, could be used, like pip ones.
In combination with pips, players could create a natural paradise, very easy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

bobucles    368

sweepy takes the dead body and throws it into the hole, to create a natural tile by decomposition,

It's probably not a good idea to encourage reckless dupe slaughter to unlock precious natural tiles.

• Haha 3

Zarquan    777
15 hours ago, bobucles said:

It's probably not a good idea to encourage reckless dupe slaughter to unlock precious natural tiles.

I think they changed the morb spawning rules to avoid this exact horror.  Morbs used to spawn from dead dupes, so people would kill dupes to get more free polluted oxygen generation. 

Edited by Zarquan
  • Haha 2

Yoma_Nosme    475
7 hours ago, Zarquan said:

I think they changed the morb spawning rules to avoid this exact horror.  Morbs used to spawn from dead dupes, so people would kill dupes to get more free polluted oxygen generation. 

Kill? Those were tragic workplace accidents! I swear to glob, grob, gob and grod your honour.

• Haha 3