Hilarious vids(SOOOBJEEECTEEEEV)

minespatch

Uh oh. I'm about to come at this hard like the music thread.

Comedy is very subjective, and I'm about to post some things that make me laugh.  No offense to anyone, but sometimes comedy is offensive. These are jokes though with intention of levity. I like silly goofy things, but sometimes the worst thing you've ever heard is also the funniest. Also, I've been on the internet longer than most of you so some these are "classics" at this point. That all being said: 

Balloon Shop - Hey Ben

Spoiler

Unforgivable 

Spoiler

National Spelling Bee

Spoiler

The End of the World

Spoiler

Tom Segura Dance Promo

Spoiler

Full House Scene w/ Doug Benson & Bob Saget Kill Tony

Spoiler

If you're not watching Kill Tony you're missing out. 

H3H3 - 4 Looks You Need This Summer

Spoiler

I'll keep posting vids as they come to mind. 

I watched this today and have no where else to post it. This is the (imo) absolute funniest podcast bit of 2020...The Election of the President of the Legion of Skanks. (NSFW)

After weeks of intense campaigning we finally see who will be the President of the self described "most offensive podcast on earth" for the next two years. The entire presidential campaign series of episodes has been a glorious run of twists and betrayals. If you don't mind naughty words I can't recommend these boys enough for a laugh. 

Archived