All Setpieces: A Guide To The Rare

34 minutes ago, thetricker1 said:

I forget it before but there is a set piece with a skeleton with a miner hat and other tools (less important than the miner hat) and 3 or 4 treeguards arround. Can be seen in both DS and DST

here is a screenshot i have found in google

VrzK1xo4tsh5fw-IYKcZAYg839_itN6xYLvRhJEz1Ws.jpg?auto=webp&s=ac0154f34eabe7f4cd588dc0cf829a5915d0805b

I think that's the diffrent variation of ,,The Living Forest" set piece. I have seen it a couple times mostly nearing the desert biomes, with 3-4 tree guards roaming the area. Found a little piece of info about this particular set piece but it probably counts for both DST and DS.

IMG_20200218_230844.jpg

12 hours ago, thetricker1 said:

i didnt remeber that in RoG does not have treewards

In RoG also was common to find a forest full of treewards or spiderqueens 

I've seen the treegaurd set pieces once? I caught it on stream about.    4-5ish' months ago. It's pretty rare

15 hours ago, thetricker1 said:

I forget it before but there is a set piece with a skeleton with a miner hat and other tools (less important than the miner hat) and 3 or 4 treeguards arround. Can be seen in both DS and DST

here is a screenshot i have found in google

VrzK1xo4tsh5fw-IYKcZAYg839_itN6xYLvRhJEz1Ws.jpg?auto=webp&s=ac0154f34eabe7f4cd588dc0cf829a5915d0805b

I've seen the Miner hat boon a bit, but there isn't always a 100% chance treegaurds will spawn

On 2/23/2020 at 5:01 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

I saw this one about a week ago on a pub. It's rare, but it's not exclusive to DS.

I wasn't trying to imply that it was, GetRektKids didn't seem sure if it did spawn in DS and I was just confirming it for them.

Archived