Canis    11,408

Introducing any sort of Stun Mechanic is *REALLY* iffy, although if done right I really do like the idea of panic attacks.

Yes to everything else too.

• Like 3

Mike23Ua    3,081

I just want the Mighty Wolfgang to be able to go into a “Throwing Pose” and then another player walk up to him and “Interact” with him to be Thrown.

You May think HELLLLL NO because this will lead to Wolfgang Grief players.’But then I bring up Wortox.. 

A Wortox Player has a “Hop” circle that shows where he will Soul Hop to, So the player who Interacts with Wolfgang can see Exactly where they will land prior to Interacting with him.

And as for “being tossed in Water or Lava Pits.. Wortox can’t do that so how is it any Different than Wolfgang?

Id also like to add that he only has the Strength to do this while in Mighty Form..

And in Addition to needing food to be Mighty let’s give him the Dumbell weight he has in lots of his illustrated images so he has to work out with that when he has free time. 

(Maybe he can be mighty on a 75% full stomach as long as he’s still working out?)

Just an Idea.

Also @FuffledBeeQueen Your Elevated Land topic got moved to Suggestions for whatever reason. :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ADM    3,026

Seriously, this looks pretty neat !

Having activities to augment your strength temporarily is a great idea if it have benefits for everyone in a server, which is what Klei is looking for the moment (it seems).

I just have a lil' recommandation, speaking as someone who've played Wolfgang a lot as well back in time :

I enjoyed the part of Wolfgang's gameplay that make him the Icebox emptier, since I always had too much extra food in stock, it was a great con for the "balance" and something logical in his personality, there's some very effective and strong diets used for fitness... so I don't think making him a complete unit from stations only is something that will satisfy everyone.

So here's my idea, using both diet and  exercise methods to fully augment Wolfgang's strength at 100%, but each of the two parts is capped to 50%. This way, you can decide to still relie on food, but decently, cause you won't have 200% damages from it. (Making btw others players to have the 50% damage bonus from training without the food benefits).

Guess that's good cause I don't think making him more spooked than before is a big deal, it still makes him terribly good against shadows... I'd like something about his fear more impacting, if you have any idea. :) 

• Like 4

Sinister_Fang    8,765
2 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

TL;DR Wolfgang should have a better downside, something that makes him less useful if overwhelmed/insane

+1 from this alone (Although the rest of it is still a really cool idea). One thing that worries me from these reworks is that most of them have made their downside extremely minor, or simply countered by one of their perks. I find that it's their disadvantages that make a character more interesting then their perks.

• Like 2

FuffledBeeQueen    3,761
5 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

+1 from this alone (Although the rest of it is still a really cool idea). One thing that worries me from these reworks is that most of them have made their downside extremely minor, or simply countered by one of their perks. I find that it's their disadvantages that make a character more interesting then their perks.

That's the reason I adore Wormwood with his (not as strong as in singleplayer) downside!

• Like 2

Booklover    375

I have a question: Would that mean Wolfgang will have a hard time dealing with nightmares as they are considered monsters due to their insanity aura?

Because that will definitely make Edgy Rick fans die alot in servers XD.

Edited by Booklover
  • Haha 1

mohamed159    0

I think it will be a cool feature to the game,

But wii change many many things.

(and some people don't like big changes to the structure of the game).

Mike23Ua    3,081
16 hours ago, mohamed159 said:

I think it will be a cool feature to the game,

But wii change many many things.

(and some people don't like big changes to the structure of the game).

This is something that people will just have to get over, I am not being mean in saying this... I mean that video games in this day and age can drastically change from what they once were when you originally bought it.

Sometimes it’s a good change, and then other times it’s a not so good change, but gone are the days of buying Super Mario Bros 3 and it still playing the same identical way 15 years after you bought it.

We live in an age where games are constantly being updated now with huge game changing content. Which is meant to take a game that feels stale and breath some fresh life into it, Sometimes even making it feel more like a Sequel than an Update.

Gone are the days of companies pushing out a sequel every single year.. 

just look at Minecraft, one only needs to compare Minecraft before the Ocean Update to The Current Minecraft with new swimming animations, under water Biomes, sea life and more.

Some people will LIKE these changes, Some people will HATE Them.

But as with everything in life... you can not please everyone all of the time.

• Like 1

Wesbie    176
On 19/02/2020 at 11:09 AM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Now comesth the question, why was this Idea Thread Moved whilist all the other Idea Threads are still in General...

What I meant was, is this a confirmation that they have read your topic, is there more proof than that?
You already got their attention.

Edited by Wesbie
  • Confused 1

Wesbie    176

Wolfgang was supposed to get faster when he was within range of a creature's aura of insanity.
(Adrenaline)
I had suggested this to Wilson a while ago, but I think Wofgang needs more than he does.