Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Skull

The Reason My Skull24 YouTube Channel Went Away

Skull    77

https://www.deviantart.com/ecfor

Here's what happened, I have another YouTube Channel and people were stealing my videos and re-uploading them. And like any YouTuber,
I used YouTube's copyright system to help get those videos removed. But after I submitted my claims. They said I entered a fake name and address, which I didn't. After that happened, they took that channel down and my main channel. I have filed two appeals for each channel. But I haven't gotten any news back.

Now I have no idea what to do, if anyone knows anyone who works at YouTube. Who can help me out with this. I would really approach it.

If you guys have any suggestions on what I should do next, please let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and all the support. Over the years and I hope you have a great day.

Skull24

minespatch    78148

First Mars Reviews, then the ONI letsplayer... NOW THIS???

Be strong and keep reporting to youtube. Even if it takes forever to throw a hammer in their direction.

bobdemei    50

Damn, that sucks so bad. I loved your old Ds videos with the whole ARG things... Really hope you manage to get your channel back or at least start a new one.