2 hours ago, JosePapp said:

The reason Sw is a subworld in the first place is because it'd have crashed with RoG

SW is a different world from RoG because it started out as an entirely standalone game, and was only turned into a DLC after fans requested it enough. Afaik there was never a point that the devs stated SW would've crashed if it was in RoG, because that wasn't the plan in the first place.

13 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Placing the content of said tropical islands in the middle of the desert would be, wouldn't it be? 

Plus said biomes are in DST because they are slightly semirealistically viable in a temperate setting/climate/environment. Forcing content adapted from biomes from an entirely different climate into a temperate zone just doesn't fit well.

Maybe with how the constant is depicted currently, but I always imagined that shipwrecked took place in the same world just much more south. I'td probably be impossible to do, but itd be cool if shipwrecked islands were added south of our base rog content while tundra content was added further north.

I edited the original image a little bit, 1st one is Actual In Game Oasis after you dig up Birchnut trees & some of the turf in the area. I also removed the Crabbits as suggested by @GetNerfedOn & Replaced them with Poison Snakes.

TL:DR Colorful sand, new Desert Mobs, Replace Birchnut with Palm Trees & Oasis area Itself to be more circular shaped, it should also seem obvious that a Biome composed of mostly sand will have Sandstorms more often and more frequently.

8C59CA2D-69CD-4CF8-BB52-180E8F6E93AA.jpeg

EFF8EDFB-C74D-4F91-B234-A644FC34B2ED.jpeg

Archived