Idea of a Don't Starve Live Radio

Ok, so Sometime on Feb,11,2020 (basically yesterday...) Klei made a live radio for Oxygen Not Included on YouTube,  and after listening for a bit I kind of thought, "What if there was a version for Don't Starve?" I can already imagine it in my head! It could be Wilson just casually fishing out on the shore of the constant waiting for his hook to catch something. I thought of other ideas/ scenarios that could work. like at nighttime(could even be a day and night schedule based on real life) the sky would get dark and Wilson could pull out a lantern to light up the area then at day time he turns off the lantern,  Every now and then Warly could show up with some dishes for Wilson to eat that way he doesn't get too hungry while he's out there and Wilson gradually takes a bite out of them and when he's done Warly would come back and pick up the plates, You could even have Season changes and have Wilson wear like a hat corrosponding to the season just like in the Reign of giants Promo! The Possibilities are Endless!!!

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait THEM has a Gramaphone?? Interesting. 

Perhaps T.H.E.M is short for something else??

Theatrical Hamlet Enemy Manipulator (or Something)

thats a joke, its not something cannon, Wagstaff created those radios and gramophones

I imagine what the topic starter said:

1 hour ago, Superwolfkid said:

Ok, so Sometime on Feb,11,2020 (basically yesterday...) Klei made a live radio for Oxygen Not Included on YouTube,  and after listening for a bit I kind of thought, "What if there was a version for Don't Starve?" I can already imagine it in my head! It could be Wilson just casually fishing out on the shore of the constant waiting for his hook to catch something. I thought of other ideas/ scenarios that could work. like at nighttime(could even be a day and night schedule based on real life) the sky would get dark and Wilson could pull out a lantern to light up the area then at day time he turns off the lantern,  Every now and then Warly could show up with some dishes for Wilson to eat that way he doesn't get too hungry while he's out there and Wilson gradually takes a bite out of them and when he's done Warly would come back and pick up the plates, You could even have Season changes and have Wilson wear like a hat corrosponding to the season just like in the Reign of giants Promo! The Possibilities are Endless!!!

or its Wilson or Maxwell on the throne with the gramophone playing the music

Have this

voxola pr-76에 대한 이미지 검색결과

be an item in-game you can find, and have it just play the classic Don't Starve music at the end with Maxwell in the chair....

Make the Maxwell, and Wilson quotes funny though!

Maxwell: I hate that stupid thing....

Wilson: Science can't get that song out of my head...

----------------

Edit: I just remembered it's called Ragtime.....

-------------------

KLEI KLEI AMAZING IDEA!!!! MAKE RAGTIME ON A MUSIC DISC SO THEN WE CAN PLAY IT ON OUR OLD RECORD PLAYERS PLEASEEE I WOULD BUY THAT A 1000 TIMES OVER!!!

On 2/13/2020 at 9:11 AM, GetRektKids said:

Have this

voxola pr-76에 대한 이미지 검색결과

be an item in-game you can find, and have it just play the classic Don't Starve music at the end with Maxwell in the chair....

Make the Maxwell, and Wilson quotes funny though!

Maxwell: I hate that stupid thing....

Wilson: Science can't get that song out of my head...

----------------

Edit: I just remembered it's called Ragtime.....

-------------------

KLEI KLEI AMAZING IDEA!!!! MAKE RAGTIME ON A MUSIC DISC SO THEN WE CAN PLAY IT ON OUR OLD RECORD PLAYERS PLEASEEE I WOULD BUY THAT A 1000 TIMES OVER!!!

everybody spam the like button to get the word out so it will be put in the game 

by the way spam the like on the original not this one

THE ORIGINAL IS ABOVE ME

Archived