ADM

What kind of DST stuff you'd like to see on Klei Store ?

Dunk Mujunk    1045

I was always kinda surprised they didn't have a Gobbler Plush (maybe they did once upon a time and I just missed it). It was our original DST nemesis. I think it would make a great addition to the store, especially with a speaker box to give it that classic Gobbler call.

I would like to see some more posters too. We have our eye on the Monster mashup/Item posters currently. My wife is a big fan of Kleis art style, and the ingame vignettes (sp?) are gorgeous. I'd love to see this transfered over to a new group of posters.

I'd really love to see more of the Boss plushies. I think Dfly and Bearger would be great, Toad and Bee Queen as well. We plan on picking up Deerclops at some point, just haven't had the money lately.

I'm looking forward to the reintroduction of regular Chester and the Spider, if I remember correctly Klei was planning on releasing some more of them.

And Calico Chester is freakin sweet!

20200211_220508.jpg

• Like 3

Mike23Ua    3135

I’ve always collected “Miniature toys” I mean I used to have the Entire Microverse Toy Collection From Beastwars, Goosebumps, and Batman, Tmnt, Mighty Max etc...

IF Klei did a Micro Playset like those I would have to buy it.

• Like 1

ADM    3063
21 minutes ago, meepmoop said:

after seeing Klei's lofi radio stream I realized I want a pet puft.

Dude... same...

Spoiler

1.jpg.4542032da1cb1de82ed17d0ffb84d003.jpg

I'd also like to hang a "Meep Ball' on my ceiling.

• Haha 2

minespatch    67989

Please Klei, release a art book already.:wilson_ecstatic:

I'd love a morb lamp like the one Jouste drew and maybe dupe erasers?

Probably some real hot lava and mutant mayhem action figures with kenner inspired packaging?

Maybe a official nome brand plastic-potato cup with a inscription of Nome inside(with a "Thanks:" word balloon)?

Maybe they can work with Tosconso to make fancy trotting canes inspired by the game?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    67989

I'd love a bag of dupe erasers. It'd be easy to reproduce and I image there could be a bind bag aspect if they have like five dupes per bag. That way you can trade them with friends and use them to erase work if you want.:wilson_goodjob:

Don't even need to paint them, just need to make a eraser shaped like meep, stinky, and etc and you have a product.

• Like 2

bruhmoment23    2065
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

SAM_3027.thumb.JPG.c301c5c03f34e3ca3ab0c8cb400fbac4.JPG

Even though I made my own, I'd love Klei to make a manufactured Hallowed Nights candy bag.

Is that the knight from hollow knight inside the bag? :wilson_shocked:

• Haha 1

CameoAppearance    1563
10 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Here's a proposal, a sluper you can put on your head to simulate what they do in game

Yeah, a Slurper hat! Especially if it had LEDs in the eyes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1