What kind of DST stuff you'd like to see on Klei Store ?

Hi everyone, how you're going ? Today, I wanted to talk about one of my favourite sort of items that exists : OFFICIAL MERCH !

Yet I have a small-decent collection of those and they're mostly dedicated to Klei and other indie studios I follow, you know the kind of vibes these little things can give you ! ^^

And regarding Klei, I was wondering if the shop will eventually get some fresh stuff one day, the last items that have been added was the Pop Figures from December 2018, which are very cool and always by my side when I'm playing (like 4 meters from me at the moment, with my Glommer Plush).

Well, yet this is not the last event from the shop, cause most of the previous "out of stock" items have been completely removed...waxwell.png.4bd73d46a3ae6bd090b5093c74bd2b40.png

I had this exact face when I've noticed I couldn't have Calico Chester in time :

But hmm... I still have hope we'll have some sick stuff soon... and if YOU had the great power to add a new item to the shop, plush, figure, whatever it is, what would it be ?

So I had one some ideas recently that can maybe inspire you in some nice furnitures or goodies, for example this adorable Lampae :lavae_lamp.png.63dd6ea36403d4438b2a129239e69290.png

The cool thing here is that you don't need to feed it with ashes, that sweet wattage will do the job nicely !

Or this Misery Cap : (now I want to have the full Funcap collection too...)

toadcap.png.df257b425417f15ea5b3f6074a34f22f.png

Last one might interest you in having something related to your main, Wendy players, I present you Abillow :

abillow.png.26a872fb0d73f72451a97a582d2bd6b5.png(if someone design a Husbando Maxwell, i swear I'm gonna mp JoeW to kick you out of this planet)

Any ideas ? Please go ahead and share, Klei is watching ! :wilson_love:

I was always kinda surprised they didn't have a Gobbler Plush (maybe they did once upon a time and I just missed it). It was our original DST nemesis. I think it would make a great addition to the store, especially with a speaker box to give it that classic Gobbler call.

I would like to see some more posters too. We have our eye on the Monster mashup/Item posters currently. My wife is a big fan of Kleis art style, and the ingame vignettes (sp?) are gorgeous. I'd love to see this transfered over to a new group of posters.

I'd really love to see more of the Boss plushies. I think Dfly and Bearger would be great, Toad and Bee Queen as well. We plan on picking up Deerclops at some point, just haven't had the money lately.

I'm looking forward to the reintroduction of regular Chester and the Spider, if I remember correctly Klei was planning on releasing some more of them.

And Calico Chester is freakin sweet!

20200211_220508.jpg

Please Klei, release a art book already.:wilson_ecstatic:

I'd love a morb lamp like the one Jouste drew and maybe dupe erasers?

Probably some real hot lava and mutant mayhem action figures with kenner inspired packaging?

Maybe a official nome brand plastic-potato cup with a inscription of Nome inside(with a "Thanks:" word balloon)?

Maybe they can work with Tosconso to make fancy trotting canes inspired by the game?

I'd love a bag of dupe erasers. It'd be easy to reproduce and I image there could be a bind bag aspect if they have like five dupes per bag. That way you can trade them with friends and use them to erase work if you want.:wilson_goodjob:

Don't even need to paint them, just need to make a eraser shaped like meep, stinky, and etc and you have a product.

I need more plushies. Especially a hutch plushie, that'd be adorable. Also, we have a beefalo so why don't we have a koalefant? I'd probably buy an ewecus and pengull too... The list goes on and on!

Small keychain figures would be nice too. I'd love to have pretty much any miniature mob dangling from my backpack, but I see no reason why we shouldn't have playable characters as well.

Edit: I realised I have even more urgent need than the hutch plush. SMALLBIRD PLUSHIE Even if Klei listened to my prayers it'll most likely take way too much time for those to become a real thing so I guess I'll have to make one on my own while waiting and hoping for the best...

Archived