minespatch

Shopkeeper & Curio Collector: What's the difference?

minespatch    67,772

image.png.5117f7b1dced7233f87f4a4298521b86.png

This comment intrigued me. What made the curious shopkeeper not a needed character?

5ae298f73e8a3_Quidamgreetedbyshopkeepers.thumb.png.7be505ecfb066de61d557c58a533f47d.png584fba7a95f29_shopkeeperintroducesinthedark.png.9aacfb0684f85b67b454e3d53e0c7a97.png

• Like 3

meepmoop    203

Thats what happens when a game becomes life-style game (TF2, DOTA 2, overwatch). There starts to be some world breaking.

However I think its a good trade for constant updates and new content to the game every so often.

Edited by meepmoop
  • Thanks 1

Mike23Ua    3,010

Considering the characters of this game sometimes directly reference YOU the person playing the game and not the other characters of the Constant, I’m pretty sure Inn Keep Guy has never been seen by any of the actual playable characters in the game. 

• Thanks 1

axxel    1,128

The shopkeeper, Charlie (and Maxwell in the past) and the player is in the metaverse of DS. This explains why Charlie misses you if you want to quit the game. The shopkeepers would be "out of place" because the Constant is the game board game board where the pieces (the survivors) are gathered

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2