So I'm starting this topic after Kiel had forgotten to do Woodie's lore when he had a rework, it only showed off his new powers. I fear for the new lore it might be the same for whoever's next. (And I'm praying Kiel does two things since Wes REALLY badly needs a rework.)

• Like 2

Mike23Ua    2,932

Don’t worry, more Lore is coming. And I feel like Woodies Lore May be further explored in puzzles as was hinted in their 2020 Roadmap. :) 

Mike23Ua    2,932
2 minutes ago, Canis said:

I'm pretty sure Klei will try to have more lore in general, as there was a massive outcry for Woodie having none on day 1.

I know that the likelihood of this happening is 1 in like 2 billion but, how cool would it be to have an actual Don’t Starve Animated Movie? 

They could gather all the Animated Shorts up and already have a decent amount of footage for it already.

• Like 2

Nickolai    1,024
1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I know that the likelihood of this happening is 1 in like 2 billion but, how cool would it be to have an actual Don’t Starve Animated Movie? 

They could gather all the Animated Shorts up and already have a decent amount of footage for it already.

Well.... i think the best they could do is make a 1 hour special.

• Thanks 1

Axelocke    3,870
2 minutes ago, Canis said:

You know you hit the bottom of the barrel when "-Is Canadian" is a crucial lore point.

Haha, too true!

Perhaps being Canadian has different implications in the Constant, who knows if Woodie was a werebeaver beforehand, perhaps it's exclusively the constant's ancient moon that harbors Woodie's curse. :D

• Like 1

Hornete    1,944
13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Can we figure out the origins of his IDOLS???

That always felt weird to me, him getting idols.

Woodies being a naughty catholic, smh

• Thanks 2

minespatch    67,394
Just now, Hornete said:

That always felt weird to me, him getting idols.

Klei should talk about some Native mythology of the tribes in Canada. It'd teach us history too.

• Like 4

Hornete    1,944
Just now, minespatch said:

Klei should talk about some Native mythology of the tribes in Canada. It'd teach us history too.

Native mythology! Maybe the idols are based after totems? I have no idea why that never came to me, hehe.

• Thanks 1

minespatch    67,394
Just now, Hornete said:

Native mythology! Maybe the idols are based after totems? I have no idea why that never came to me, hehe.

• Like 1