Desblat

Science! Tier Three? What could be there?

Recommended Posts

minespatch    67,625

Science tier machine 3 should involve necromancy like animals able to be your servants like zombie toads and bees.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolai    1,024
Just now, Owlrus98 said:

Tier 3 is big brain time. "You thought lightning rods and Ice flingomatics were the epitome of science, BUT NOT UNTIL NOW. Enjoy the practicalities of time travel, ray guns, and robot butlers! We have flying cars, automatic dog walkers, humandestructionatthehandsofourrobotoverlords, and portable jacuzzi's! So come over to the constant and make your dreams of world-annihilation come true!"

WX-78 approves

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PriscaMitica    220
11 hours ago, Bothead said:

It would be nice if researching required some effort for this tier 3 research station. Like, the items it allowed to make first have to be researched. Each of these items has different research times. It would need to be fueled and it would need to be supplied with different materials to keep the research going. After that, in order to make something you have to put in the materials to make what you want, then it starts processing that, It takes some time like a crockpot, you can only use the station to make what you want. No prototyping.

Not gonna lie but in-game all you do is just make a science machine. Get some cheap materials then make alchemy. After that, you almost make everything you need. It should be something more than just that. 

 

A bit like the OG science system with the points?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think wilson should have an advanced magic stuff. It's only fair since he once sat on the throne. He must have learned a thing or two from his short reign.

Edited by NotSoLonelyDupe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorsairsEdge    16
On 09/02/2020 at 5:00 AM, minespatch said:

Science tier machine 3 should involve necromancy like animals able to be your servants like zombie toads and bees.

So... Zombees. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    67,625
10 hours ago, NotSoLonelyDupe said:

He must have learned a thing or two from his short reign.

He's a pretty decent Necromancer in Forge.:wilson_sneaky:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    7,273
11 hours ago, NotSoLonelyDupe said:

I think wilson should have an advanced magic stuff. It's only fair since he once sat on the throne. He must have learned a thing or two from his short reign.

 Didn't Charlie get all the power Wilson got from the throne by killing him/whatever thing she did in the ANR cinematic?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desblat    640
52 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

 Didn't Charlie get all the power Wilson got from the throne by killing him/whatever thing she did in the ANR cinematic?

Power yes, but not the knowledge. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonatik    117
3 minutes ago, Desblat said:

Power yes, but not the knowledge. 

Knowledge, yes. I asked this one day, but I don't remember having an answer. Maxwell did something on him, on his brain. Did he just give him the portal plan, or more ? 

+ the time he spent on the throne, he should at least have some weird ideas. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    7,273
23 minutes ago, Moonatik said:

Knowledge, yes. I asked this one day, but I don't remember having an answer. Maxwell did something on him, on his brain. Did he just give him the portal plan, or more ? 

+ the time he spent on the throne, he should at least have some weird ideas. 

He still has the codex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyXy    76

What if instead of entire new structures Wilson could make a mad science kit and use it to upgrade existing structures. Like you click it on a lighting rod and it upgrades it into a Tesla rod. Or click it on a Flingomatic to increase its range and add a cooling aura. 

That way it's all compressed into a single item instead of a whole crafting tab and you don't have to hammer all of the old structures to replace them with the new one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CarlZalph    3,456
3 hours ago, SpookyXy said:

What if instead of entire new structures Wilson could make a mad science kit and use it to upgrade existing structures. Like you click it on a lighting rod and it upgrades it into a Tesla rod. Or click it on a Flingomatic to increase its range and add a cooling aura. 

That way it's all compressed into a single item instead of a whole crafting tab and you don't have to hammer all of the old structures to replace them with the new one.

Stick that tesla rod from the OP's post into any of Winona's generators to add lightning as an alternative power supply.

 

Only issue I thought of is it sort of turns Wilson into another "craft and switch" styled character like Winona/Warly is sort of now.  You do the stuff, get the rewards, then pick a "real" character to reap bigger benefits.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now