Sign in to follow this  
JoeW

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2020

4 Da LOLs    3535
1 hour ago, JoeW said:

first or second week of March.

OH YEAH just in time for my B day and new computer!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BreadScientist said:

But I am not super excited for this roadmap.

Yeah, I know.

I do understand complications in deliveries, but when things were delayed, we really didn't get any sort of explanation, we were kept in the dark, I always wondered what Klei was exactly doing during that time that justifies the delays or the failed promises, but nothing was said really iirc.
I just want the best for the game, and this roadmap as a concept seems fair.

I really do hope Klei gets more responsible this time. Refresh is obviously Wendy.

• Like 1

kiwikenobi    1104

Whenever new lore is teased, I am simultaneously super excited and absolutely terrified. Nothing official has contradicted my headcanon yet. Will this finally be the time that it does? Or will it fit in perfectly and be amazing?

Anyway, you're great, Klei, for adding all this new stuff to the game for free, and I'm looking forward to all of the new stuff! ...as long as you leave Wilson as he is, please; he's so wonderful and I love him just the way he is, please don't give us any more backstory for him, he already has an origin video, I don't mind a little refresh if you really think it's necessary but don't tell us anything else about his backstory, please...

• Like 4

4 Da LOLs    3535
1 minute ago, kiwikenobi said:

...as long as you leave Wilson as he is, please; he's so wonderful and I love him just the way he is, please don't give us any more backstory for him, he already has an origin video, I don't mind a little refresh if you really think it's necessary but don't tell us anything else about his backstory, please...

just ask them to make his trailer like Woodies

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1