Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2020

Wendy and Abigal having a picnic, Wendy’s flower blows out of her hair and Abigail carelessly chases after it, unaware she just walked off the cliffside, Wendy reaches out to try and save her Sister only managing to grab her flower as she tries but it is too late, she falls over the cliffside.

The End.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Wendy and Abigal having a picnic, Wendy’s flower blows out of her hair and Abigail carelessly chases after it, unaware she just walked off the cliffside, Wendy reaches out to try and save her Sister only managing to grab her flower as she tries but it is too late, she falls over the cliffside.

The End.

Haunting..

So, image

It's bright, so it might not be a more depressing or "low energy" kind of character

Then again, the opposite happened in warly trailer, with it being dark but brightening to the emotion of the grandmother character

As no other characters really fit, it could either be a trailer on the studious life of wicker (what I'm hoping for), or it's a slow decline in joviality in the life of wendy(what its shaping up to be)

God forsake JOEW SEND US A SIGN FROM YOUR POSITION EN HIGH AT KLEI

also roadmap yay, plonk's on me tonight

19 minutes ago, Chad_Klatz said:

when changes into base game becomes a thing, please consider adding more interesting options for ranged combat, nothing overpowered, but i think the current options for ranged combat are very very meh

Yeah dude i keeps thought "why this game didnt have any bow/arrow yet?" after miss throwing every boom :V

Just now, Wumpus the 19th said:

So, image

It's bright, so it might not be a more depressing or "low energy" kind of character

Then again, the opposite happened in warly trailer, with it being dark but brightening to the emotion of the grandmother character

As no other characters really fit, it could either be a trailer on the studious life of wicker (what I'm hoping for), or it's a slow decline in joviality in the life of wendy(what its shaping up to be)

God forsake JOEW SEND US A SIGN FROM YOUR POSITION EN HIGH AT KLEI

also roadmap yay, plonk's on me tonight

This could be a snapshot right before tragedy falls. Soon after we'd see Victorian signs of grieving, like crepe on the door.

Anyone else notice how there was absolutely no mention at all of even the name of the next Return Of Them Beta Branch #4?

Im actually kind of, slightly, genuinely, ...worried about that.

Meanwhile JoeW is over there rubbing his hands together with an evil laugh.

32 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

The End.

Yeah this'll probably be a very depressing short. I can already imagine the parents coming outside in an anxious panic while Wendy is in total disbelief. :wilson_cry:

Please do not kill me.

But I am not super excited for this roadmap.

They didn't follow through the 2019 road map at all, really.

They said 4 brand new characters, we pretty much got 2 (wurt and wortox)
They said a refresh every month, we got 4 refreshes (warly winona woodie willow)

And a port (wormwood)

They are backtracking on the fact that Warly was not a new character but instead a refresh (they stated this originally.)

I don't really see a reason to be that excited..? They barely even announced anything this time so I'm hoping that means they aren't going to set expectations unreasonably high like before and not follow through.

But my worry is it just means we will be getting even less this year

10 minutes ago, BreadScientist said:

Please do not kill me.

But I am not super excited for this roadmap.

They didn't follow through the 2019 road map at all, really.

They said 4 brand new characters, we pretty much got 2 (wurt and wortox)
They said a refresh every month, we got 4 refreshes (warly winona woodie willow)

And a port (wormwood)

They are backtracking on the fact that Warly was not a new character but instead a refresh (they stated this originally.)

I don't really see a reason to be that excited..? They barely even announced anything this time so I'm hoping that means they aren't going to set expectations unreasonably high like before and not follow through.

But my worry is it just means we will be getting even less this year

ah yes

Archived