Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2020

9 minutes ago, JoeW said:

While Maxwell enjoyed hiding little secrets for you to find and seemed to bask in your attention, Charlie has been quite content to work from the shadows, planning and patiently working to put her pieces into play. Things will become much more apparent as her plans become to take shape and she finally takes center stage. 

thats a very nice way to put it

9 minutes ago, JoeW said:

so it is recommended to avoid scheduling your vacation plans around our dates.

Guess I wasn't the only one to have been fooled here '^^
This sounds very exiting, I waited for this roadmap for... a month, long live Don't Starve ! :wilson_love:

As someone sele have mentioned, it does seem like it's going to be Wendy, due to the flower design on the house. And at least 100 people begging for her rework all the time.

I kinda was thinking it was Waxwell, due to the picnic. Something wholesome between him and Charlie. 

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Anyone else think the building looks kinda like the orphanage? It might be just coincidence though.

That's what I also thought!

But I checked the Willow short and it's clearly different in several details... but the whole building has a very similar structure: wide stairs to a double front door, big windows, multiple floors and a tower in the middle. 

image.png.741fb6ffe89d91994115d975c0a266e8.png

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKKXXKtFiQw)

image.png.bfcc5542f455e99b6d295c60bdc34927.png

20 minutes ago, JoeW said:

All of your feedback really helps us figure out where we want to put our resources and it goes a long way in helping us decide which direction to steer the ship.

BIGGER BOATS CONFIRMED!!!!

Archived