Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2020

Ohh, i hope it's Wendy's refresh!

I mean it really looks like it, but you never know. Maybe they are trolling, and bam, it's actually WX. It now loves nature and upgrades by eating flowers instead of gears :'D

I think Wendy needs just a few small changes, not a full rework, but either way i'm curious what they've got in store for her (if it is her).

Soo... here's my two cents...

either it's an Wendy rework, which whould be absolutely amazing and i'd adore it with all that is my being...

Or

It's an Wes rework, idk why it whould be Wes, but Klei could allways bamboozle us all and do just as such.

Either one whould be welcome additions!

Anyway, Klei keep up the good work and take all the time you need to make awesome content for us all to enjoy!

On 16.2.2020 at 7:54 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Wait a minute.. I thought we would hear more about what they had planned after year of carrat ended which is supposed to be sometime in mid February. Unless those plans have changed.. I’m kinda expecting some news to pop up between now and Thursday.

Don’t count on it my friend. I think you will have to wait until March to see some new content.

3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Don’t count on it my friend. I think you will have to wait until March to see some new content.

Nah not new content, just the name of it, or the beta branch of Return of Them Update 4.

All other RoT updates went through Beta for a week or two before releasing to the public & Consoles.

I know I'm probably way too late to say this but, for those of you who are really worrying about Wendy's Rework making her worse I don't think you have much to fear since it might be clear what Klei is trying to fix. Abigail's AI is extremely old and outdated being Practically Identical to the ghost A.I.(Well she is a ghost after all) most likely what they'll do is rework Abigail and her AI to better protect Wendy and be more useful towards her and dps especially so she doesn't try to bum rush everything on site with the tag "Hostile" on it. For Them not really giving much plans about the Road map though, I think we can well remember the last time Klei made Deadlines when the Date for Turn of tides was supposed to be around July the 20th, then a lot of problems happened and they had to delay the release for Turn Of Tides in AUGUST instead and that wasn't even including September when they finally released Turn of Tides for Console on September the 12th. So it maybe that they just probably don't want to experience that incident and let it repeat again. Honestly if that's the case it's honestly understandable since all the inpatient players getting not only upset about the Fact that the update got delayed about a week or two before it's expected launch, but the fact they had to wait even longer around a month for Klei to fix The Ocean mechanics and bugs.

On ‎2020‎-‎02‎-‎21 at 3:54 AM, Superwolfkid said:

I know I'm probably way too late to say this but, for those of you who are really worrying about Wendy's Rework making her worse I don't think you have much to fear since it might be clear what Klei is trying to fix. Abigail's AI is extremely old and outdated being Practically Identical to the ghost A.I.(Well she is a ghost after all) most likely what they'll do is rework Abigail and her AI to better protect Wendy and be more useful towards her and dps especially so she doesn't try to bum rush everything on site with the tag "Hostile" on it

I hope they don't make Abigail similar to Woodie, what means: " Abigail now has three different forms". I think Abigail should be Wendy's "battle trait".

I'll put my 5 cents in the table:

1) A Wendy rework, because of the flower shape that's in the house
2) A Webber rework, because thanks to a few of his lines we know that he may have a big family
3) A Wes rework, just to troll us

2 hours ago, Kommu said:

I'll put my 5 cents in the table:

1) A Wendy rework, because of the flower shape that's in the house
2) A Webber rework, because thanks to a few of his lines we know that he may have a big family
3) A Wes rework, just to troll us

So far it seems like San Francisco/ North France due to the island in the distance but it can be *literally any location with an island*

On 3/3/2020 at 11:53 PM, Willywo said:

when this update will be released

Day 5.... People wait wondering where the update will take place... People are growing restless....

On 2/16/2020 at 12:28 PM, GamerCat11 said:

It's an Wes rework, idk why it whould be Wes, but Klei could allways bamboozle us all and do just as such.

I thought the same thing too....

55 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Day 5.... People wait wondering where the update will take place... People are growing restless....

I thought the same thing too....

I hope they take all the time they need for the next update, idc how long it takes.. I can wait, I have plenty of other games I can play while I wait.

I mainly just want Year of Carrat to end and for some more Concrete info on what the next update will be about.

Not the actual release of the update- just a small info dump about it for example: details about character Refresh, only the NAME Of Return of a Them update# 4, and maybe even news about new Klei Rewards And this months Twitch drop Skins? A estimated release time frame would be nice to know too. :) 

10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I hope they take all the time they need for the next update, idc how long it takes.. I can wait, I have plenty of other games I can play while I wait.

I mainly just want Year of Carrat to end and for some more Concrete info on what the next update will be about.

Not the actual release of the update- just a small info dump about it for example: details about character Refresh, only the NAME Of Return of a Them update# 4, and maybe even news about new Klei Rewards And this months Twitch drop Skins? A estimated release time frame would be nice to know too. :) 

+1 I wait Klei Reward update, i hope previous login bonus skins icluded :D

Archived