Sign in to follow this  
Seanandbear

Help! Dupes won’t pick up anything

Seanandbear    0

I have lots of storage bins, set to sweep and some not, and set to all. So much debris in this room and they won’t grab any of it

CE8BC088-497B-4650-974C-B15FD7AF2576.jpeg

Edited by Seanandbear

KittenIsAGeek    1,433

He's got them set to top priority.  But the red icons for sweeping tell me that your dupes can't get to the storage area.

Edited by KittenIsAGeek

SackMaggie    146

Yellow alert will put notification in red so we can't tell anything So try priority 5 or something, If it red that's mean No space, storage didn't set Or no path.

If it appear in white but no one pick it up it probably because your order in priority goes wrong.

Quick tip: Press print screen button on your keyboard and then Ctrl+V in the forum for better image quality.

Spoiler

5e3d9922acd70_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.d30da5f9e6a03f9228bc9336701b7cc0.png

5e3d9a2e7889e_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.69b432d14cb44c7b8985263ff7c85c70.png

Zarquan    777

I find that the priority on the sweep doesn't seem to matter.   What matters is the priority on the storage.

Zarquan    777
1 hour ago, SackMaggie said:

Quick tip: Press print screen button on your keyboard and then Ctrl+V in the forum for better image quality.

Also, if you play in windowed mode, alt-print screen copies only the selected window (at least on Windows)

SackMaggie    146
1 hour ago, Zarquan said:

I find that the priority on the sweep doesn't seem to matter.   What matters is the priority on the storage.

What I mean by set other priority is just to disable the yellow alert priority, So we can see the actual notification not yellow alert notification.