[Game Update] - 393356

I simply worry about using add-ons, knowing it will go horribly wrong at some point. Better to not fool with it,( for me, personally).

I really, really, really wish that the programmers would go ahead and bite the bullet. Acknowledge some mods are great, by adding the content to the game, in what ever form it takes with the klei label. But, like the lighting mod, it is simply breath-taking, but I will never know that. First hand, at least.

clarification* me+using mod's(anything outside normal game parameters)= broken/glitched game. It is my talent.

Edited by Slvrsrfr

26 minutes ago, Slvrsrfr said:

I simply worry about using add-ons, knowing it will go horribly wrong at some point. Better to not fool with it,( for me, personally).

The nice thing about the mods is that you can use them, then later decide not to use them.   If you're worried that a mod may alter your game too much, then start a new map and play around with the mods to see if you like them.  So go ahead and try out the lighting mod.

Besides, this patch is in the "Testing" branch.  I expect things to change suddenly when I'm playing on the testing branch.

I play heavy modded maps for months now. And i never lost a map due to a mod failure. There where 2 mods that broke with patches, and i needed to change some things afterwards (the mod authors gone extinct in the process...). But besides from being a bit annoying no harm was done.