[POLL] What DS Characters should make it to DST next?

Who should come to DST next?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Who should come to DST next?

I would choose 'original idea' if it was a choice.

If I have to choose I would say Wilba - like her artistic design. Like her personality characteristics. Wurt-Wilba rivalry could be interesting. She can be reworked in an interesting way into DST (maybe make her attack other players when they are around her at full moons, make king bring her more gold).

5e387f4e0ce32_WalaniOHYEAH.thumb.png.902f58b0593bb76031e269f992cd35af.png

Walani would be perfect for Return of Them, since she's inherently based around water exploration.

Spoiler
19 hours ago, Hornete said:

This is gonna turn into a Wheeler vs Walani thread, isn't it.

I still have this image from a while ago.

5e387fec0374c_WheelervWalani.thumb.png.cf19eed93c7b6f65dc408d4f9eedbd26.png

2 minutes ago, cantbeatdaboss said:

By the way walani is better than wheeler for obvious reasons.

Nah, nah, nah, my good man/woman/robot! Obviously you're delusional and it's made you blind to the profoundly obvious: Warbucks exceeds all characters, for obvious reasons.

7 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

None...maybe Wagstaff but that's only cuz of lore tied to him.

I'd rather have Klei create new characters

Klei announced they were only doing 4. We already have 3 of those 4.. and unless they announce more, that’s all your getting in terms of brand new characters.

However- They did not say how many of Shipwrecked and Hamlets characters will be getting the port over treatment like with Warly and Wormwood.

So For Anyone who has NOT played the other DS Expansions (For Whatever Reason)

Here is the official character line up-

Shipwrecked: Warly, Walani, Wilbur & Woodlegs.

Hamlet: Wormwood, Wilba, Wheeler & Wagstaff.

I've said this a few times, but if Wagstaff comes to DST, I don't want him to be a playable character. Besides being just Winona 2.0, he is so important to the lore that I think he would be better off as some boss. I'm a little rusty on the Hamlet lore, but I do know he isn't actually there, and is just a projection. Maybe he figures he can't experience the true power of nightmare fuel while just being a projection (plus according to Winona's short, he IS in the constant for real I think) so once he arrives there for real, he becomes fascinated with power. Easily manipulated, Charlie and Them now have him as their puppet.

51 minutes ago, Poebus said:

i just want to shoot anything with gun

Uh...I think you're in the wrong genre mate. :wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler

I'm just kidding, but I took what was said and ran with it. :wilson_sneaky:

1 minute ago, Dr. Safety said:

Besides being just Winona 2.0

Woah, because Winona was originally Wilson 2.0

That's like...8.0s 

nazare.jpg.6b56cca64f7c55f09213d2667cab23f0.jpg

59 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

I've said this a few times, but if Wagstaff comes to DST, I don't want him to be a playable character. Besides being just Winona 2.0, he is so important to the lore that I think he would be better off as some boss. I'm a little rusty on the Hamlet lore, but I do know he isn't actually there, and is just a projection. Maybe he figures he can't experience the true power of nightmare fuel while just being a projection (plus according to Winona's short, he IS in the constant for real I think) so once he arrives there for real, he becomes fascinated with power. Easily manipulated, Charlie and Them now have him as their puppet.

The third minigame after Forge and Gorge, Wilson gets to the nightmare throne again but finds that Wagstaff is there instead of Charlie.

14 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

100% Wilani, and she arrives via phone booth

6866480-phonebooth.jpg

What. No. Why?

Realistically and sticking to the games Lore With Warly- I’m pretty sure it WILL Be Walani Because Warly washed up on shore of DST from a Wrecked Ship.. I can just imagine Walani Surfing in to find him while riding on a plank of wood from the wreckage of that ship.

Its Either that or Woodlegs..  But I’m still gonna say Walani.

Wheeler is a very very bad lady, imitating our glorious Warbucks. 

Walani is extremely fitting to the Return of Them aesthetic and deserves her rework if we're getting a singleplayer character.

Wagstaff is in the same vein as Charlie to me, I wouldn't want him become a playable character in DST unless the story is done and we get an ending to the new reign of Charlie.

Wilbur and Wilba are animal characters representing mobs, whom I can see being reworked and re-branded as DLC but I'm honestly fine without them.

Woodlegs is only good for Shipwrecked and shall stay there unless it's decided that all sigleplayer characters will come to DST.

As such, if I were to pick two characters to represent Hamlet and Shipwrecked as free rework characters and two characters as DLC, I'd pick Walani and Warbucks for the former and Wilbur and Wilba for the latter. Woodlegs is good staying unique to Shipwrecked and Wheeler is good staying unique to Hamlet. Wagstaff can come as a NPC, as a secondary antagonist in the lore or a chaotic neutral.

Warbucks isn’t from Shipwrecked. But +1 For Walani.

———————————-

What I would LIKE to see are more DLC characters who focus on letting us build our own civilization, like Wurt with Her Merm Army.. and hopefully Webber with Spiders in his Rework.

Other Mobs that can get that Treatment-

Pigmen with Wilba.

Splumonkey with Wilbur.

Rock Lobster with a New Character.

Bunnymen with a New Character.

Volt Goats with Playable Mumsy.

Ghosts with Wendy Rework!!

Archived