ArubaroBeefalo    844
10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I don’t really agree with this though, sure defiantly don’t just directly port SW and Hamlet straight over into DST.. But what they need to do is add some of the more unique enemy mobs from those dlc’s into DST, plus a few completely new ones just for DST.

Hell outside of SW & Hamlet DST has its own unique New Biomes and Mobs with the Gorge and Forge Events.

the Gorge was on Xbox For I would say maybe a week or so and then it was gone, Forge Content However I’m not even sure if it was EVER Available outside of PC (anyone know for sure on this?) 

And it is extremely Depressing if you ask me because all we have left of it are skins, profile icons, portrait frames & Vignettes Of Content that Once or in some of our cases.. Never Was.

So my hopes for 2020: is that they’ll make that content available to play outside of limited time events.

Either by making it an event I can choose to play such as hosting a Hallowed Nights server in July.. OR by Adding Islands out into DSTs oceans based on them.

i couldnt play gorge too..i  hadnt a PC for that time i wish they add these game modes in world edit like events

10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

ofc they should take some mobs, biomes and mechanics but not like they do with RoG, just stuff that could fit in this world

Mike23Ua    3161

I think now with the introduction of the ocean most.. if not All of it could fit into this world.

For example the Beach Biome Of Shipwrecked with Crabbits, Palm Tree Giants and the Sand Castles. 

You cant have an Ocean without adding a few Islands out in it. Right?

Return Of Them is still a work in progress they only do small updates every month or so that add more and more onto that, we have no idea what else Klei has in mind, and until they release the 2020 Roadmap all any of us can do is guess.

Mike23Ua    3161
2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I would rather see totally new content in DST than have the devs do a whole lot of work to give me something I've already got in single player. I like both versions of the game, and really like that I can play one a lot for a couple of months, then go back to the other and it feels refreshed. 

I can’t really say I feel the same way, I bought DST to play with friends..

And also after being spoiled by clothing and belongings cosmetics for DST it just feels extremely weird going back to Single-Player DS.

————————————

Now Obviously I defiantly DO NOT want the entirety of SW and Hamlet added to DST, But dedicating a small Island out in the ocean themed around their Biomes and Mobs wouldn’t hurt anything Either.

For example: A Beach Biome should have Palm Trees, Palm Guardians, Crabbits, Sand Castles, Seashells etc..

And A Hamlet Themed Biome could feature- Elder Mandrake as it’s own type of Mob, and those Walking Piranha Plants that look like something from Mario’s Nightmares.