Terra M Welch

What DS/T mob would you want a backpack skin for?

Mike23Ua    3,083

Rocky.

Those cool looking literal “Rock” Lobsters that live down in Caves.

They remind me of Vilgax from the Original Ben 10 for some reason but uhh.. yeah HaHa.

• Like 3

Kuro_kira    191

It's gotta have a name and a type of container with the same starting letter, used to be like that with the old backpacks with the exception of some (Poop Pouch, Smallbird Satchel, Spider Sack, Back Bat, Rabbit Rucksack).

I would love to make all the bosses into backpack skins using their drops, Deerclops Duffeye, Bearger Bentobox...

• Like 2

Terra M Welch    3,055
12 minutes ago, Kuro_kira said:

It's gotta have a name and a type of container with the same starting letter, used to be like that with the old backpacks with the exception of some (Poop Pouch, Smallbird Satchel, Spider Sack, Back Bat, Rabbit Rucksack).

I would love to make all the bosses into backpack skins using their drops, Deerclops Duffeye, Bearger Bentobox...

Erm, the Beefalo Carryall, Glommer Pack, Crabpack and Meepsack do not follow this rule.

EDIT: Neither does the Carrat Pack

Edited by Terra M Welch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CameoAppearance    1,558
1 hour ago, Terra M Welch said:

Erm, the Beefalo Carryall, Glommer Pack, Crabpack and Meepsack do not follow this rule.

I agree that backpack skins don't have to have alliterative names anymore but most of those skins are newer than the original set of elegant backpacks. Except the Beefalo Carryall, which is roughly the same vintage. (Why not "Beefalo Backpack"? Who knows.)

• Like 2

Brago-sama    1,404

Can we get Sealnados Cute form as a backpack. Yeah he tried to kill us but he's still a cutie 

Spoiler

300?cb=20160205083225

• Like 4

-Variant    5,354

I'm not quite sure anyone has said Slurper backpack yet, so I'll obviously fill in that quota. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kuro_kira    191
On 1/31/2020 at 6:10 PM, Terra M Welch said:

Ahem. "Used to be like that with the old backpacks with the exception of some."