What DS/T mob would you want a backpack skin for?

It's gotta have a name and a type of container with the same starting letter, used to be like that with the old backpacks with the exception of some (Poop Pouch, Smallbird Satchel, Spider Sack, Back Bat, Rabbit Rucksack).

I would love to make all the bosses into backpack skins using their drops, Deerclops Duffeye, Bearger Bentobox...

12 minutes ago, Kuro_kira said:

It's gotta have a name and a type of container with the same starting letter, used to be like that with the old backpacks with the exception of some (Poop Pouch, Smallbird Satchel, Spider Sack, Back Bat, Rabbit Rucksack).

I would love to make all the bosses into backpack skins using their drops, Deerclops Duffeye, Bearger Bentobox...

Erm, the Beefalo Carryall, Glommer Pack, Crabpack and Meepsack do not follow this rule.

EDIT: Neither does the Carrat Pack

1 hour ago, Terra M Welch said:

Erm, the Beefalo Carryall, Glommer Pack, Crabpack and Meepsack do not follow this rule.

I agree that backpack skins don't have to have alliterative names anymore but most of those skins are newer than the original set of elegant backpacks. Except the Beefalo Carryall, which is roughly the same vintage. (Why not "Beefalo Backpack"? Who knows.)

Well, I'm very happy to own the Bat Pack which is my favorite mob, and we both love that little Glommer skin as well... but the cutter one might be a Slurper Sack ! They're round and it's just a rolling-belly with fur, there's so much unused space inside that I could use to place my stuff in it... like Chester... :wilsondisapproving: So yeah it definitely have to be a backpack skin

On 1/31/2020 at 6:10 PM, Terra M Welch said:

Ahem. "Used to be like that with the old backpacks with the exception of some."

Archived