Theif005    21

Hi!

I just want to know if charlie carrats are supposed to go through fences or its a bug because it always messes up the race so I hope its a bug and not on purpose.

-Variant    5,354

They're shadows.

They go through items and walk over water right now. Just had a few pull a Jesus and zoom over the river.

Since they're shadows, I can only assume it's not a bug, but I can see it being patched out as it can make some races a bit... unfair, perhaps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mike23Ua    3,063
2 minutes ago, -Variant said:

They're shadows.

They go through items and walk over water right now. Just had a few pull a Jesus and zoom over the river.

Since they're shadows, I can only assume it's not a bug, but I can see it being patched out as it can make some races a bit... unfair, perhaps.

The Carrat racing is a limited time event, it will only last a few weeks and then they will return to Return of Them updates.

Theres a lot more wrong with racing then just Charlie CarRATS going through walls, Checkpoints for example: Only one Carrat has to light up while the others rush for the ending area. Haha haha 

But for what it is.. it’s a fun little side distraction. And because the items you get from the Shrine are really just what I would consider “Fluff” Items.

Fluff= Content that really is Just there for fun and not meant to be taken Seriously.

I don’t mind that Charlie’s Carrats Cheat by going through walls, They’re Shadows after all so it makes sense.

However- If doing these races was to unlock actual limited time skins then yeah I would be pretty angry that Charlie’s Rats cheat. xD.

• Confused 1