JimmyJam    1,354

Klei should make it so you can place carrats in bird cages to help store them. I'm kinda shocked there is no way to store them out side of just letting them go and trapping them later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1bubbainpa    1,610
13 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Klei should make it so you can place carrats in bird cages to help store them. I'm kinda shocked there is no way to store them out side of just letting them go and trapping them later.

I’m pretty sure that Carrats will run to regular traps once they’re placed down.

Otherwise, just make them a pen with various toys and trinkets.

• Like 2

JimmyJam    1,354
Just now, 1bubbainpa said:

I’m pretty sure that Carrats will run to regular traps once they’re placed down.

Otherwise, just make them a pen with various toys and trinkets.

Yeah once you let them go they just dig down and stay there. then you can place a trap over them and pick them. But it would be nice to show them off in some kind of way.

• Like 1

__IvoCZE__    7,267
Just now, JimmyJam said:

Yeah once you let them go they just dig down and stay there. then you can place a trap over them and pick them. But it would be nice to show them off in some kind of way.

*skinned minisigns*

JimmyJam    1,354
Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

well you can draw carrats on minisigns right?

umm yeah but i don't see what that has to do with storing/showing them off.

Charesque    342

You can show off your carrat at a Carrat Scale. I'm pretty sure they don't run off from it, so it's kind of like a Scale'o'matic for fish.

• Like 1

JimmyJam    1,354
2 minutes ago, Charesque said:

You can show off your carrat at a Carrat Scale. I'm pretty sure they don't run off from it, so it's kind of like a Scale'o'matic for fish.

I'm pretty sure they will still starve. I know they starve in the gyms but never tried the scale. If they don't then that about be amazing!

QueenDarike    113

I think being able to show them off would be neato! I use to have a fenced off area where I'd put a bunch of bunnies that I liked. <3

• Like 1

Griver84    248

Why not put them on the carrat scales and show them off. That's what I've been doing.

Edit: 

Just remember to feed them before they turn into leafy meat.

Also, just found out on stream. If you drop a carrat on the ground it will run to the nearest seed and eat it, then dig into the ground "storing" itself. Thus makes for easy capture when you're ready to use it again.

Edited by Griver84
  • Like 2

minespatch    67,558

I'd like to put my kittykit in the birdcage so they don't keep following me a lot of the time.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 3

TemporaryMan    1,492
22 hours ago, QueenDarike said:

I think being able to show them off would be neato! I use to have a fenced off area where I'd put a bunch of bunnies that I liked. <3

I used to have one of those, too.  Then I realized that with low sanity, 40 beardlings produce a -1000 sanity/minute aura.

• Haha 2

QueenDarike    113
1 hour ago, TemporaryMan said:

I used to have one of those, too.  Then I realized that with low sanity, 40 beardlings produce a -1000 sanity/minute aura.

Pro Tip: Don't go insane! 

XD That's hilarious I usually don't have that problem. Ohhh I wonder if you can make a "safe zone" on candy island with the bunny pen. 

• Like 1

Majestix    251
4 hours ago, QueenDarike said:

Pro Tip: Don't go insane! 

No offense, but this is the opposite of a "Pro Tip".

• Like 1