Sign in to follow this  
JanH

[Game Update] - 171

Frontente    70

I think something went wrong with the battle spear (wigfrids) skins. My already crafted battle spears turned into the nordic ones. It's the same in the crafting menu.

• Haha 1

NSAiswatchingus    3538
1 minute ago, Frontente said:

I think something went wrong with the battle spear (wigfrids) skins. My already crafted battle spears turned into the nordic ones. It's the same in the crafting menu.

Free Reskin. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Kidding, that sounds problematic. I wonder if it only affects players who unlock the skin. 

• Haha 2

JDiceArt777    194
1 hour ago, JanH said:

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.71 - 1/23/2020 (PlayStation 4)

• Increased art resolution for Wade, Ignatius, Dmitri, and Sawyer.

?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mj-    178
5 minutes ago, JDiceArt777 said:

?????

They are the Elite Pigs of the YOPK.

-

Thanks a lot for the amazing and same-day update. Much love for you guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Upon starting the game, I was greeted by an error message about in game items. Now some of my skins are gone, which I received through the Winter Chests. 

As far as I was aware, the plan was to take back the Merrymaker skins upon arrival of the last Update. So I’m not complaining about those. I had some duplicates like WX and Wig’s Headskin as well as some other belongings. Did that happen to anyone else?

• Sad 1

JoeW    33360
7 minutes ago, CTD_Wolfinator said:

Upon starting the game, I was greeted by an error message about in game items. Now some of my skins are gone, which I received through the Winter Chests. 

As far as I was aware, the plan was to take back the Merrymaker skins upon arrival of the last Update. So I’m not complaining about those. I had some duplicates like WX and Wig’s Headskin as well as some other belongings. Did that happen to anyone else?

Do you know roughly what that error said?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Do you know roughly what that error said?

Unfortunately I didn’t grab a Screenshot of the error message so I can only paraphrase. 

It said that there was an error regarding the loading of in game items and then it gave me the option to reload or cancel

• Like 1

JDiceArt777    194

When i win a race with the carrat, it holds up a red pouch....but when i pick the carrat up, I get no pouch.  I've won multiple races and still not one retrieved pouch. 

Help....