What do you expect/hope the 2020 roadmap to be like

15 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

We spammed enough gender posts for the admins to finally have a mental breakdown and post the roadmap so we would stop manureposting all over the forums.

What a time to be alive.

I sincerely hope not, cause that would just classify you all as jerks.

I mean yes I didn’t help matters by commenting on the threads, but I also don’t think anything I said in those threads was insulting or out of line.

In fact when it came to the Gender of Deerclops (Which has Been Classified as having both a Male & Female Version..) I asked if the Female version couldn’t have baby Feastclops with eyeball lasers (although obviously a lot weaker doing less damage and having much lower Hp then Feastclops herself.)

My Logic behind that is that

Bee Queen, Spider Queen, Moose-Goose & Dragonfly all have Baby Minions, so why Wouldn’t a female version of the Deerclops.

We should all feel ashamed of ourselves if we truly did bully the Roadmap out sooner than “sometime after year of the Carrat event ends.” :( 

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

We should all feel ashamed of ourselves if we truly did bully the Roadmap out sooner than “sometime after year of the Carrat event ends.” :( 

(Hopefully) Nobody is forcing JoeW to write and post the roadmap, if he was planning to post the roadmap today, it's his plan. He can still very much decide to delay the road map, it's just that he's had to unfortunately clean up after our the mass amount of mess on our part. :oops:

14 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I sincerely hope not, cause that would just classify you all as jerks.

I mean yes I didn’t help matters by commenting on the threads, but I also don’t think anything I said in those threads was insulting or out of line.

In fact when it came to the Gender of Deerclops (Which has Been Classified as having both a Male & Female Version..) I asked if the Female version couldn’t have baby Feastclops with eyeball lasers (although obviously a lot weaker doing less damage and having much lower Hp then Feastclops herself.)

My Logic behind that is that

Bee Queen, Spider Queen, Moose-Goose & Dragonfly all have Baby Minions, so why Wouldn’t a female version of the Deerclops.

It’s justa joke...

33 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

We spammed enough gender posts for the admins to finally have a mental breakdown and post the roadmap so we would stop manureposting all over the forums.

What a time to be alive.

No. I was already working on it. That mess took time away from me working on it. So. Yeah, not the best use of any of our time. 

I hope they announce that they will make it so you can customize character skins so that if the character has an item they spawn with that can be skinned (for example, Wigfrid with her battle helm and battle spear), that you can set a skin to spawn into the game with.

I also hope they bring back the winter's feast table as a permanent addition. I have never felt more united than when me and several other strangers sat down at camp and scarfed down a meal together.

I would not be surprised at another new character addition announcement but I am very content with the new characters we have gained last year.

I'm expecting more rework announcements, and that if they are going by community choice, that they be Wendy/Maxwell improvements. I am also expecting more seas based content additions for the seas to really feel alive and worth exploring/sailing/adventuring.

5 minutes ago, Obviousclone said:

I hope they announce that they will make it so you can customize character skins so that if the character has an item they spawn with that can be skinned (for example, Wigfrid with her battle helm and battle spear), that you can set a skin to spawn into the game with.

I also hope they bring back the winter's feast table as a permanent addition. I have never felt more united than when me and several other strangers sat down at camp and scarfed down a meal together.

Our roadmaps are pretty generalized and don't really get too far into the small details. Things like this are things that could get worked into an update but not necessarily something we would lay out in long term plans. 

1- Wendy Refresh, 2- Walani Port, 3- New Islands out in the ocean each one with their own weather patterns and unique mobs, 4- Announcement of New Klei Rewards items, 5- announcement of Gorge & Forge content being added to the game permanently so that Xbox Players can actually play and enjoy them, 6- The name of the next Return Of Them Update.

annnnnnnnddd 7- Maybe the last dlc character tease?

Something to make ocean exploration more worthwhile - especially islands - would be awesome. As it stands the only reason you have to go out of your way for are the Moon Isles and the Malbatross. A fun idea they could play with is island gigantism/dwarfism, like giant rabbits that charge at you like the Weremoose, or itty bitty lil koalaphants. Mobs that can go between land and water like Crocodogs, Water Beefalo, and DST Hounds would be cool, too. As for the ocean itself there needs to be more dangers to keep players engaged beyond the occasional sea stack or cookie cutter.

Regarding reworks, there's evidence that Wendy is next. Beyond that I think The Big Three are next - with a sprinkle of Walani(and hopefully Wheeler) to follow suit with Warly and Wormwood from last year. Honestly I think Wes, Maxwell, and Wilson will be the last characters to be reworked, as I imagine theirs would be the most drastic and require the most consideration(Wes still needs to be a challenge character for whoever plays him but in a way that isn't a detriment to those around him, Maxwell still needs to be a glass canon, Wilson still needs to be the beginner-friendly face of the game while also having merit on his own besides charm).

Looking forward for more islands, ocean exploration is kind of underwhelming after you've located the Lunar Island, Salt Formations and Deep Sea Bass spawn locations, maybe adding more islands or resources like the salt formation might be interesting or potentially adding a hidden underwater ruins you could explore, similar to the ruins we have now.

I do enjoy catching different fishes, so I would be interested if they added more varieties of sea life, tropical fishes and maybe a GIANT CRAB MONSTER as a boss haha.

I'm also hoping for more food recipes in the game, can never go wrong with more recipes (I really like cooking and finished recipes in the game haha) 

When it comes to characters, it's always cool to see more characters and refreshes being made, but I feel like, adding more world generations or world mechanics such as the Lunar Island and the Ruins would be more interesting, but regardless, looking forward to the new character/refreshes nonetheless.

Archived