Year of the Carrat is live!

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is probably a dumb question to ask, but what exactly is the purpose of the Lucky Beast Costume? 

If multiple players stand next to each other and dance while wearing parts of the costume, they'll all regain sanity. I think the sanity gain is multiplied for each player that joins in, but I honestly haven't seen anyone do it since Year of the Gobbler.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

If multiple players stand next to each other and dance while wearing parts of the costume, they'll all regain sanity. I think the sanity gain is multiplied for each player that joins in, but I honestly haven't seen anyone do it since Year of the Gobbler.

I just do it with hunchbeasts because I think its funny but maybe next year hunchbeasts like merms and pigs will be able to do the dance if prompted by players.

• Like 2

Omg, I was trying the new content

You guys always take a lot of love and care with details. The entire carrat stuff its lovely and so fun. My friend and I passed the night building a huge race with obstacles and fences when we arent the kind of player who expend time in aestetics or base building.

Also i get the dark sword skin, i love the particles when you hit with it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

hi,

somebody can explain how does year of carrat works, please ? I don't reaaly understand how to do anything :/

In the game you have to go in the structures tab (the hammer) and build a carrat shrine, then you can put a seed or carrot in it and it'll unlock the offerings tab below all the other tabs after you've done that you'll be able to make race tracks and win lucky gold for rewards in the carrat shrine.

• Like 1

Anyone else got an update today? I looked around the forums and didn't see any changelogs.

I just woke up, got my coffee and breakfast, booted up my computer and when I clicked on DST it had to download an update, so I came to these forums expecting one of the dev update changelog threads and found nothing.

So uh... What got changed? Was it just bug fixes?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

Anyone else got an update today? I looked around the forums and didn't see any changelogs.

I just woke up, got my coffee and breakfast, booted up my computer and when I clicked on DST it had to download an update, so I came to these forums expecting one of the dev update changelog threads and found nothing.

So uh... What got changed? Was it just bug fixes?

Removal of Carrat event? I guess

• Sad 1