Year of the Carrat is live!

19 minutes ago, Ezaroth said:

Do you have a Checkpoint or Finish Line in range of the Starting Line?

17 minutes ago, axxel said:

1. Build the race pieces in the range of the other pieces (indicated by a green circle)

Thanks guys that was the problem :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, axxel said:

Don't build 2 or more checkpoints (+ start and finish line) in the same circle. I think you have to link the race pieces in a "straight" line without "branches". In other words: Only 2 structures only are allowed to overlap.

It's definitely not that specific. This is the first track I made and it worked perfectly fine:

unknown-29.png.9f4f51c32387efb0120eb291ff95c383.png

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RonEmpire said:

What can you win from the Rat Race besides  lucky gold nuggets.   ?

Any actual perma skin prizes?

Nothing, it’s just for fun.. just like WintersFeast stuff.

But- You can trade in your nuggets at a Shrine for a pretty cool looking Red Lantern that sadly can not be refueled.

Also The Year Of the Carrat came with a A LOT Of Skins you can buy- And Since Klei seems to be going all out in doing skins for the game I Really Really Want This Fence.

B554D0AD-77B7-4FAF-B751-A9F512BB0E6A.jpeg

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1

Hi, I have a golden nuggets bug on xbox. When I have some nuggets by finish 1st or 2nd, I find the same amount of nuggets on a specific place (always that place). It's not very far from the race place.

I didn't notice it at first and then I walk through this point and find 29 nuggets on the ground. Maybe the same amount I won until that moment. 

I'm fair, am I ?

Look around you guys, maybe you'll find a giant stack of nuggets somewhere !

Pls anyone help me, when I try to catch the carrat on a beeflow using trap and seed it disappeared. I placed the trap and when I picked it there was no carrat in my inventory,it vanished. After that it's almost 7 days I am trying to find another one but no carrat is appearing till now.

37 minutes ago, sovon9 said:

Pls anyone help me, when I try to catch the carrat on a beeflow using trap and seed it disappeared. I placed the trap and when I picked it there was no carrat in my inventory,it vanished. After that it's almost 7 days I am trying to find another one but no carrat is appearing till now.

Carrats dig themselves back into the ground to hide looking like a normal carrot, but.. when you find it it will Read Carrat before you pluck it up out the ground.

Also if Carrat eats seed it explodes into Rot instantly.

(Just Kidding.. their Ears and Tails Change Color Though.. it’s kinda cool)

19 hours ago, sovon9 said:

I think you can just buy carrats for gold if you stand near the carrat shrine with seed in it.

14 hours ago, meboosta said:

I haven't seen the Golden Carrat Torch appear even though I've logged in at least 5-6 times since last week. Did I have to log in on a certain day, or Is there something I'm missing?

You haven't got yet? , have you checked the skins you have in belongings menu? When you are making torch just click the arrow to change it's appereance.

9 hours ago, sovon9 said:

You haven't got yet? , have you checked the skins you have in belongings menu? When you are making torch just click the arrow to change it's appereance.

ohhh I was looking in the wrong place. I kept looking in the Item Collection and not being able to see anything.

I guess I was confused since I never got a notification that I'd received the Torch while logging in (whereas with the Eyebrella I got notifications). Thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, meboosta said:

ohhh I was looking in the wrong place. I kept looking in the Item Collection and not being able to see anything.

I guess I was confused since I never got a notification that I'd received the Torch while logging in (whereas with the Eyebrella I got notifications). Thank you!

Glad to help:D

This is probably a dumb question to ask, but what exactly is the purpose of the Lucky Beast Costume? 

I bought the Head, the Body and the Tail thinking they were going to be placeable structure parts that have to be built up like the Odd Skeleton.

I wanted a Large “Totem like” Statue.

What I ended up getting was HATS, that can only be worn one at a time, I guess maybe if you have a few friends you can all choose what part you wear and then pretend to be a Chinese Dragon by standing close to one another.

Otherwise gathering the 24 Golden Nuggets for all the parts is a huge waste of time.

• Thanks 1