Year of the Carrat is live!

Few bugs my fellow community found:
- destroying Carrat Scale drops 3 lucky coins
- Abigail kills Carrats (dunno if intentionall)
- Alive animals in bearger backpack stay fresh longer (I reckon it wasn't a thing after buff)

EDIT: Why u mad guys, I'm starting to panic :?

Edited by QrChuck
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

There is a bug? Whenever the carrot finishes the race, then after that whatever I do with the carrat will make the game auto disconnect. I've re-connect it multiple times still the same result. What can I do now? :(

3 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

I don't think this has been posted yet, BUT LOOK AT THIS

POG.gif

Come back, I'm not done shadowing you to death!

As for me, I'd LOVE to start building this new stuff and maybe training a carrat or two, but it's just gone summer in my main world and I...don't have enough gears for a flingo.  So I'll have to go nomadic, like I talked about doing in the summer-poll thread.  I COULD build the new stuff anyway, but I kinda don't want everything to catch on fire immediately aftewards...

(...although I do remember the time my Gobbler Shrine burned to a crisp and still looked pretty cool anyway.  I kept it as a black charred outline for a few seasons. It's a very..._Willow_ decorating style.)

I do very much want to get at least the shrine built at my camp, since I've got the whole "March of Civilization" thing going on, and ever since that idea was "born" shortly before the Year of the Gobbler, I've gone "Hey!"  (light bulb)  "That could represent a Religious structure, in my 'Civ'!"  And so I always pose whoever I'm playing as dramatically in front of it in Lunar New Year robes with probably a torch or garland, and line plants on either side of the shrine.  Like this:

yearofthegobbler.png.084fb235d0fb71bf2214ab5efa0accaa.png

("High Priestess" Willow stands at the temple gateway in the original City-State of Starvania.  Colourised, 2017)

But I ain't gonna do that while it's still EVERYTHING BURNS! o'clock...  : P

(also, what does it say about me that the set of belongings I'm most thinking about getting, is the Builders' one?
...probably the same thing it says about me that EVERY pet I have in the game turns "Crafty", no matter who I'm playing as...)

Also my mom was born in the Year of the Rat, so we've finally gotten to one from my family.  Heh.  (Me?  Year of the Tigershark!)

...Notorious

• Like 2

Uhhh the Xbox one version has some graphical glitches like big big graphical glitches with the latest update..

I don’t think it’s anything anywhere near as bad as the Tragic Torch powering off your console, but hopefully there’s a fix for this coming soon.

11 minutes ago, Pebrot said:

why when i try racing my carrat starts to cry and the race don't start?

Maybe you built start line, checkpoints and finish line wrong? I had the same issue you got and it seems you need to

1. Build the race pieces in the range of the other pieces (indicated by a green circle)

2. Don't build start and finish not in the same range

3 Don't build 2 or more checkpoints (+ start and finish line) in the same circle. I think you have to link the race pieces in a "straight" line without "branches". In other words: Only 2 structures only are allowed to overlap.

• Thanks 1