NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Glass Eyebrella)

twitchitem_eyebrellahat_crystal.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we have added the Glass Eyebrella to the Crystaline collection available on Twitch.tv!

Glass Eyebrella Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_eyebrellahat_crystal.png

Glass Eyebrella Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_eyebrellahatcrystal.png

Glass Eyebrella (6 Hours)

eyebrellahat_crystal.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

All DST players can now associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com and link your Twitch account. 

image.png

To participate, streamers must also link their account. 

Streams with Drops enabled will show the following message:

dropsenabled.png
Our intention with item drops on Twitch.tv is to reward active and engaged streamers by encouraging players to come check them out and rewarding those players for supporting those streamers.

Please note that AFK streams or streams that are otherwise deemed abusive or harmful to the community will be removed. If you are watching an AFK stream, be aware that the drops may get shutoff and your time may not count. 

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

Spoiler
5 hours ago, JoeW said:

Spoiler

Hey Everybody. 

Today we have added the Glass Eyebrella to the Crystaline collection available on Twitch.tv!

eyebrellahat_crystal.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

All DST players can now associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv

image.png

dropsenabled.png
Our intention with item drops on Twitch.tv is to reward active and engaged streamers by encouraging players to come check them out and rewarding those players for supporting those streamers.

Please note that AFK streams or streams that are otherwise deemed abusive or harmful to the community will be removed. If you are watching an AFK stream, be aware that the drops may get shutoff and your time may not count. 

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

Congratulations Klei- You’ve now made an incredibly ugly goofy looking hat I never wanted to use into something I want to wear all the Time.

Start Twitch on your Mobile Smartphone- Go away and watch 3 to 4 Movies, Comeback later and claim all Rewards.

If you want- You can comment on the Streamers Streams, But ultimately if you just want to claim the Rewards this is the Easiest way.

Family Movie Night!

(As long as your just WATCHING a Stream and not STREAMING one yourself)

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Start Twitch on your Mobile Smartphone- Go away and watch 3 to 4 Movies, Comeback later and claim all Rewards.

If you want- You can comment on the Streamers Streams, But ultimately if you just want to claim the Rewards this is the Easiest way.

Family Movie Night!

(As long as your just WATCHING a Stream and not STREAMING one yourself)

Damn that's almost like what I did.

Was going out with family (didn't want to) and halfway through stream so I just placed my phone screenside down somewhere hidden and went away.

Came back and thought I only got 2 drops, haven't got the item skin yet. Stupid me. I got it but instead I didn't bother to check DST so I went and watched a 24 hour stream...

The skin was amazing though. Much better than the Beefalo hat (I'm sure you guys have heard about that).

1 hour ago, Booklover said:

Damn that's almost like what I did.

Was going out with family (didn't want to) and halfway through stream so I just placed my phone screenside down somewhere hidden and went away.

Came back and thought I only got 2 drops, haven't got the item skin yet. Stupid me. I got it but instead I didn't bother to check DST so I went and watched a 24 hour stream...

The skin was amazing though. Much better than the Beefalo hat (I'm sure you guys have heard about that).

The Beefalo Krampus Hat is Okay.. HOWEVER I prefer using Winter Hats,  I unlocked the Lime Green Santa Hat Skin, and so uhh yeah I Only use Winter Hats now xD.

For me Though I watch WWE so just letting a stream run during that will be a good 3 to 4 hours.

I don’t actually watch the Streams because I prefer experiencing the content for myself first, Such as Year Of The Carrat- Building the Shrine, Activating the Shrine, Obtaining Carrat, Building Race Course, Obtaining Event Nuggets, Redeeming loots. 

All of that I didn’t learn by watching a Streamer play it first, I figured out myself and that’s the most fun I have playing this game..

Even character Quotes provide “Hints” at what needs to be done. 

I don't understand how the drops work. It seems that every time I watch streamers (who have linked accounts for drops, and I am logged in with linked account), I don't get the drops. I've been watching a stream now, since at least 3pm. It's 9:30pm now and I haven't gotten any drops. This seems to be a problem for me every time. 

On 23.1.2020 at 7:27 PM, JoeW said:

Hey Everybody. 

eyebrellahat_crystal.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

dropsenabled.png

ggffgfdfg

Spoiler

Archived