SinancoTheBest    1,612

Well here's a tip, albeit not the cheapest one. Have you tried using mobile hotspot to play the game? It should be fast enough to play flawlessly and it won't eat too much data when playing offline. That's what I resorted to during my Erasmus exchange in France since our neighborhood internet didn't allow gaming there and it served me quite well. Even at home when the internet goes haywire I use hotspot and it works quite well even when hosting like 7 people in my server. Vodafone offers good packages for that.

Also, especially if you're studying in İstanbul or Ankara, there are a ton of free wi-fi options in cafes like Starbucks. I don't know what your dormitory's check-in hours are like but you should nevertheless be able to play on your vacant times, some cafes and bistros close really late.

Slagger    416
2 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Well here's a tip, albeit not the cheapest one. Have you tried using mobile hotspot to play the game? It should be fast enough to play flawlessly and it won't eat too much data when playing offline. That's what I resorted to during my Erasmus exchange in France since our neighborhood internet didn't allow gaming there and it served me quite well. Even at home when the internet goes haywire I use hotspot and it works quite well even when hosting like 7 people in my server. Vodafone offers good packages for that.

Also, especially if you're studying in İstanbul or Ankara, there are a ton of free wi-fi options in cafes like Starbucks. I don't know what your dormitory's check-in hours are like but you should nevertheless be able to play on your vacant times, some cafes and bistros close really late.

No i dont live in this places but there is some cafe wifiplaces want you drink something in every 15 second and its not only my problem. My brother is in Tunceli and its big problem for him bc the only living creature living near him is boars and mountain goats. And also yeah I tried internet sharing from mobil but I can't play with caves bc of lag (Probably it's bc of Turkish operators). I read a guy was talking about opening a world online and keep playing offline with commands but i tried and its didn't worked too!

Also edit: Vodafone's internet usage system is broken. Even everything is closed in computer, its using tons of internet (Used 200 mb when I just went to other room for 10 minute lol). Turktelekom usage system is not like vodafone but the internet is extremely slow (Look at pic. I'm in center of city now and there is no electric cut). The funny thing about it, I totaly lost internet while power cuts :D

IMG_20200122_180111.JPG

Edited by Slagger
I forgot something to say
  • Sad 3

Handsome_Jack    220

Yeah, this is very stupid. I hope Klei fixes the great offline and online mess their game is which you lose so many features if you go offline makes me wish Don’t Starve had all the content from this game then I don’t play this one :wilson_enraged:

• Sad 2

Slagger    416
16 hours ago, Handsome_Jack said:

Yeah, this is very stupid. I hope Klei fixes the great offline and online mess their game is which you lose so many features if you go offline makes me wish Don’t Starve had all the content from this game then I don’t play this one :wilson_enraged:

There is a guy work about a mod. He can heal all of our pain...
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1973580036