Who broke the moon?

54 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

That's a myth. There is no "dark side of the moon," because the moon rotates around, so the light is always shining on a different side of the moon.

Though only one side of the moon ever faces the Earth due to its nearly congruent revolution and rotation time (27 days iirc) I will agree that it's just a myth as the "dark" side of the moon facing away from us is bathed in sunlight during the new moon.

23 minutes ago, minespatch said:

tfw the moon is your mommy and pulled off flesh to make you.

I'm not to sure I know what you mean.

Wormwood came to life because of a gem from the 'Moon'. Lunar islands were created by 'Moon' droping a piece of itself into the Constant

1 minute ago, Szczuku said:

I'm not to sure I know what you mean.

Wormwood came to life because of a gem from the 'Moon'. Lunar islands were created by 'Moon' droping a piece of itself into the Constant

The lunar island should be considered Wormwood's sibling.:wilson_ecstatic:

5 hours ago, Mooagain said:

That's a myth. There is no "dark side of the moon," because the moon rotates around, so the light is always shining on a different side of the moon.

That’s in reality though.. this is Video game logic. And using Video Game Logic I would Wager that the Darkside is where all the evil stuff comes from 

-Inserts Darth Vader Meme Here-

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

That’s in reality though.. this is Video game logic.

Well yes, but the game logic is identical to reality, as you can see when you look at the moon icon during the night. The moon doesn't change the way it's pointing over time, only the amount that is obscured.

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's what I was hoping...

Well what can I tell ya.

It's been known for a long time that dst's 'Moon' is not just a rock in the sky but a sentient being. And in the Turn of Tides trailer we see it cracking.

The 'Moon' clearly droped a piece of itself intentionally because of what Charlie is doing. No hidden theories here

I can only assume Charlie blasted the moon with the power she got from the Ancient Gateway, she had to use that power she channeled from it for something, and the moon seems big enough to be that something.

The bigger question should be what is inside the moon, since the outer crust seems to be nothing but a mere shell for what is inside

Archived