Sign in to follow this  
Szczuku

Something interesting I've found

Kuba5565    3,092

Or it can just be Wormwood who adresses every plant-like objects as friend. But if the gem it self is controlling what Wormwood says it is pretty interesting. Then again Wormwood in the trailer seems to not know how or what created him, so i think the gem only works like his heart giving him live. Now i'm interested what would happend if someone took Wormwood's gem?

• Like 3

GetRektKids    1,005
52 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

When examining Withered Stone Fruit Bush Wormwood says something like this: 'Rest well old friend'

According to Wickerbottom Lunar Islands are a new thing in the Constant. That means that it's that Moon Gem speaking through Wormwood in that quote.

I think that's pretty neat.

Hold up, I'm going to go character quote diving...

Be right back! :D 

Viktor234    2,995
43 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

what would happend if someone took Wormwood's gem?

What would happen if someone ripped off your heart? Perhaps there's no difference between you and Wormwood.

• Sad 1

Mooagain    2,013
1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

Rest well old friend

I think he's talking about the plant being physically old, since it is withered.

• Like 4

Szczuku    10,715
18 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

I think he's talking about the plant being physically old, since it is withered.

Idk about that. In most cases he simply says that plant needs poop. So far Stone Fruit Bush was the only time he had refered to a plant as old friend.

• Like 2

thomas4846    725

in any case wouldn't it still mean volumes to have wormwood speek/say that: it would suggest that wormwood had some familiarity with the fruit bush for a decent amount of time, which could mean that wormwood knows about the lunar bushes or that the gem itself has some sort of sentience.

• Like 1

Sunset Skye    7,203

I think it's just because the stone fruit's coloring and shape looks like a beard, and through Wormwood's childlike eyes that makes it an old plant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Szczuku    10,715
1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

I think it's just because the stone fruit's coloring and shape looks like a beard, and through Wormwood's childlike eyes that makes it an old plant.

Ok, Skye I love your logical points of view but think about it this way. 

Lore 

• Haha 3

__IvoCZE__    7,225
20 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

so every time I edit my post it just disappears for me, I have to leave the forum and return. 

@JoeW

I also did NOT put that peace sign there, but whatever \__(''/)__/

I say you need a exterminator or a exorcist.

Anyways,

Wormwood is a small baby that doesn't have a basic sense of time or plant-age in that manner.