Xanadu2003

Hey guys I have this problem, can you help me please? :(

Xanadu2003    20

Whats up gamers, so I, being the brilliant person i am was having trouble with my multiple monitors and game resolution, so of course i accidently put DST on a bad resolution and whaddya know i had to close it, so i try to open and it just opens in that resolution and its an issue because i cant open the actual game tab in that resolution for some reason, which is obviously kind of an issue since i cannot fix the resolution if i cannot see the game. Anyways anyone know a fix for this? I tried looking up the problem online and setting launch options hasnt worked, and neither has unistalling then reinstalling the game, I tried to find the options folder so i could just reset the options, but alas i could not find them in the games local files.

I hope you guys can help me reach a resolution for the problem :)

• Like 1

Ressayez    1,747

dear daniel

have u tried setting your computer on fire, that always works for me when i have this problem

yours,

ressayez

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Xanadu2003    20
Just now, Ressayez said:

dear daniel

have u tried setting your computer on fire, that always works for me when i have this problem

yours,

ressayez

Thank u Bobbo, but this is not the solution i am looking for!

Sunset Skye    7,279
5 minutes ago, Xanadu2003 said:

I tried to find the options folder so i could just reset the options, but alas i could not find them in the games local files.

Check Documents > Klei > DoNotStarveTogether > (insert funny numbers) > client.ini, then edit the fullscreen options there. idk if it'll work but you could try.

• Like 1

Xanadu2003    20
5 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

i dont think you even tried and you wont know unless u try soo.........

d5ql0kc-fbad34a2-598b-4c14-b2f6-5bffa6726c66.png

You were right! thank u this really helped!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sovon9    29
11 hours ago, Xanadu2003 said:

Whats up gamers, so I, being the brilliant person i am was having trouble with my multiple monitors and game resolution, so of course i accidently put DST on a bad resolution and whaddya know i had to close it, so i try to open and it just opens in that resolution and its an issue because i cant open the actual game tab in that resolution for some reason, which is obviously kind of an issue since i cannot fix the resolution if i cannot see the game. Anyways anyone know a fix for this? I tried looking up the problem online and setting launch options hasnt worked, and neither has unistalling then reinstalling the game, I tried to find the options folder so i could just reset the options, but alas i could not find them in the games local files.

I hope you guys can help me reach a resolution for the problem :)

The same problem happened to me and I deleted the client configuration setting file which is in either C:\Users\HP\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\(numbers) folder or In DoNotStarveTogether folder and restarted the game and it fixed the problem. Of course you have to set your setting like full-screen again but it works for me.

Though I am not sure if it is the perfect solution or not :D.

__IvoCZE__    7,321
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Ressayez said:

Spoiler

d5ql0kc-fbad34a2-598b-4c14-b2f6-5bffa6726c66.png

*begone thy uhm,... don't starve-ony?*
Just kidding though

It's actually pretty shocking that there are lots of dst bronies

Edited by __IvoCZE__