CaptainChaotica    4,803
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I ended up making my latest base

Spoiler

(this one) 

(spoilered because it's not actually an Untidy Base, therefore I don't want to take up a big chunk o' screen real estate automatically on something that doesn't fit the topic)

lastsecondcrimboloot.png.12feac50dedcb616169ee570fc5a860f.png

(LOOK AT THE KITTY OMG) in Moletown, and lemme tell ya, they'd be MORE than happy to take most of the things on that screen off your hands...(Notice the Floor Plants thing is still in full force.  I wanted a shelter tree (the BIG birch tree) near the firepit so I could have a little protection from rain/sun while doing various basey things.  I also wanted a carpet.  I see absolutely no conflict here.)

Damn mole actually ate some of my carpet turf while I was redecorating, just because my inventory was full and I had to juggle stuff...so then I whacked it and had meatballs for dinner.  :)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
what is with the extra blank lines every time I try to make a spoiler. seriously.
  • Like 2

CaptainChaotica    4,803

Nah, that's obviously a DELIBERATE mess.  Wheeler here isn't careless--she's FLEXING on all of us about how much stuff she has.  : P  Like, who just _happens_ to leave 5 Thulecite Crowns out on the floor?  It's like "Oh, whoops, did I forget to put away my Lamborghini again? Tee-hee!"

...Notorious

• Haha 1

zombbm    127
11 hours ago, RStudio said:

See the source image

ah yes, moleworms
I made sure that none of them would eat my turfs.

• Sad 1

__IvoCZE__    7,269
1 hour ago, zombbm said:

ah yes, moleworms
I made sure that none of them would eat my turfs.

They actually store items in their burrows.

With unlimited space I believe *or* that's not true, I played on a "vanilla" dedicated server.

zombbm    127
5 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

They actually store items in their burrows.

With unlimited space I believe *or* that's not true, I played on a "vanilla" dedicated server.

hm, didn't know about that
and now I'm thinking about an usage of that