ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy

Help Australia with forest fires

GetNerfedOn    4,445
Posted (edited)

I applaud your effort to spread the news, good sir, as indeed many of the people I know remain wholly unaware of the disasters surrounding these bushfires (which, i must note, have been already a longstanding issue :( ). And I grieve for the disasters  afflicting your motherland.

Sadly, aside from spreading this news and fervently praying, I have done, and can only do, so little to help. Forgive me.

Edited by GetNerfedOn
  • Sad 2

LunarCat    2,697

I, am too affected by this, I LIVE in Australia, and I don't wanna be coaxed out of my own home, im still in Australia too. im trying to keep calm. yeah I might seem okay, but im trying to cope with this.. 

• Sad 4

I don't even know what words to say.. ultimately they are just words, and words do not stop fire, or bring back animals/people/homes...

i am sorry this is happening, i am sorry so many people don't care/don't understand just how severe this is, i am sorry i cannot do more to help

to put it into perspective, where i live in the UK

image.png.f8e131e480efe4136c23c61cfdf3b995.png

The blazes have burn[ed] through more than 14.8 million acres

a comparable US state...

image.png.b6386d260e2e386597f9da0b99c4c517.png

• Like 1

Adura    212

An Aussie game dev should make an arsehole arsonist shooter game where the funds from purchases go to the firefighters.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1